College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serious mothafuhking question: How many COT DAMN helmets does VT have?! Haven't they worn 3 different white helmets alone this season? Talk about an identity crisis...and it's sad because with their unique color scheme they don't need to do all of that mix-and-match bullshiit.

Fun fact: Oregon and Virginia Tech both introduced their modern helmets in 1999 and since then, VT is second only to Oregon in number of different helmets worn.

Oregon is no longer wearing the helmets they introduced in 1999.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Serious mothafuhking question: How many COT DAMN helmets does VT have?! Haven't they worn 3 different white helmets alone this season? Talk about an identity crisis...and it's sad because with their unique color scheme they don't need to do all of that mix-and-match bullshiit.

Fun fact: Oregon and Virginia Tech both introduced their modern helmets in 1999 and since then, VT is second only to Oregon in number of different helmets worn.

Oregon is no longer wearing the helmets they introduced in 1999.

That's beside the point. It was the beginning of the modern look for both of those teams, even if Virginia Tech had already been using that logo for some time.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

We (Tulane) wore all green (and we won too!). As you'll see, we adjusted our logo for October's seasonal cancer awareness.

11701771-standard.jpg11701773-standard.jpg11702216-standard.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

As annoying as the non-matching pants are, Notre Dame looks sharp today.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived