College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever told these teams matte looks good needs to be slapped.

Every single alternate helmet Virginia Tech has had looks worse than their regular helmet.

And why does Rice need a special Bowl game helmet??

Because any game played with military appreciation/sponsored by the military needs to have the team(s) supporting their country. Apparently.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

A-aD27qCUAAowqk.jpg

The American flag stripe on the helmet is great, the logo is okay and the facemask sucks.

Do you think you could let just one gray facemask pass without comment?

Do you think you could let someone call a change in a uniform a re-brand without calling them out on it?

I'll try! :D Hey, what do you think would happen if we added up all the posts I've made about the missuse of the term "rebrand" and compared that to all the posts you've made about gray facemasks? I'm guessing we're looking at a ratio of about 1 to 20.

You'd have done much better to bring up how often I complain about monochrome uniforms. Or maybe about leotard pants/sox combos. Now that's where I'm truly annoying! :P

You are annoying about those monochromes...I will chill out a little bit, but I specifically did not use the work grey at all in my original post so you just assumed and you know what assuming means right? :D

Whoever told these teams matte looks good needs to be slapped.

Every single alternate helmet Virginia Tech has had looks worse than their regular helmet.

And why does Rice need a special Bowl game helmet??

I can understand about the matte helmets, but I would much rather see them on the field instead of the Chrome POS helmet teams are adopting.

spacer.png

I am diggin' the matte finish on the Michigan helmet. The jersey looks to be a swapped-out version of the one they wore in the opener vs. Alabama. That one was o.k., not great. The Outback Bowl one isn't great either, but I kind of like it. I wish they'd go back to a version of this below and be done with it:

333w.jpg

I don't mine Michigan going with a noon-traditional road jersey, but none of them have actually been good. The Brady jerseys are the best full-time roads they've worn. But if you're going to count one-offs, the striped shoulders were the best.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I like the looks of those shoulder stripes. Much like the Texas A&M uniform, I don't like how massive the bowl logo is.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The yellowish tinge of the flywire tape makes it look like they used cut up condoms.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

A-gqBl-CIAIYaiF.jpg

Hmm. Looks like LSU moved to the Speed Machine template.

It looks very nice, but I worry about the stripes a little bit.

didn't they have those same length stripes with last year's pcr outfit? I would think the jets would look much better with this stripe length in front

Archived