2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who messed up the Kings' schedule to where they play Nashville three times in three weeks, San José three times in three weeks (the only divisional games in the last three weeks), and Detroit twice in five days? Obviously not as stupid as the Flames not playing the Pacific Division for their first 40 games then having 20 of their final 42 against the Pacific, but :S

No one cares about the scheduling. It's what you do in the games scheduled that matter. As far as the Kings, they could be playing nobody and still would loose 2-0.

Who messed up the Kings' schedule to where they play Nashville three times in three weeks, San José three times in three weeks (the only divisional games in the last three weeks), and Detroit twice in five days? Obviously not as stupid as the Flames not playing the Pacific Division for their first 40 games then having 20 of their final 42 against the Pacific, but :S

That scheduler is an SOB, I tell ya.

Just when it couldn't get any worse for the Hawks, their website says that 4 guys are questionable for tonight with the flu.

This will be fun with a minute and half 3 on 3 in the Wings-Ducks game.

Update: Nice job Wings, 19 in a row at home. It will end next Sunday :P .

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Just when it couldn't get any worse for the Hawks, their website says that 4 guys are questionable for tonight with the flu.

This will be fun with a minute and half 3 on 3 in the Wings-Ducks game.

Update: Nice job Wings, 19 in a row at home. It will end next Sunday :P .

Let em win the President's trophy. That thing is cursed... as you well know.

Didn't see mention of this over the last two pages or so, so:

Winnipeg Heritage Classic?

Well, there really is no where else to play it other than Winnipeg. Calgary and Edmonton already got them, Ottawa just had an all-star game, and Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver's biggest outdoor stadiums are still pretty small.

Well, Chicago is headed for another loss, so I'm going to go be angry again.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Blackhawks lose their 7th in a row behind substandard goaltending, a nonexistent penalty kill, and a team showing no outward support for its captain. I dislike this, therefore I am the worst sports fan ever.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Vancouver is way too mild in January to host an outdoor game, and having it in BC Place would kinda ruin the point of an outdoor game. Winnipeg is the only logical place, and I'm sure their opponent will be Vancouver.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Blackhawks lose their 7th in a row behind substandard goaltending, a nonexistent penalty kill, and a team showing no outward support for its captain. I dislike this, therefore I am the worst sports fan ever.

You are, Sodboy. What a shame, you quitter.

As for me, I didn't bother with a 9:30puck drop. These games are over before they've even begun.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived