Possible Brooklyn Nets leak

NJTank

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confirmed not legit. If anyone sees a potential Nets leak, the first question you must ask yourself is, "Does this look like it could have come from the Rocawear creative department?" If the answer is no, then you've got yourself a fake leak.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

There are quite a few things wrong:

-The Scorebox says "NJ", instead of something like "BRK"

-On the sideline, the ad says "Call 1.800.7NJ.Nets.

-It seems like the uniforms are the same as the current ones. I see red on the socks and shoes, when the logos have no red at all. Also, the blue is different.

-As Cujo said, this is 2K12. If there was going to be a leak, it would be from the 2K13.

... I'm pretty sure somebody made this in photoshop.

-It seems like the uniforms are the same as the current ones. I see red on the socks and shoes, when the logos have no red at all. Also, the blue is different.

-As Cujo said, this is 2K12. If there was going to be a leak, it would be from the 2K13.

That's a lazy Photoshop, then, if they left such obvious details untouched.

I wish this was real, though, because that would be a great logo.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I wish this was real, though, because that would be a great logo.

Well did 2k12 come out for PC this year? if so it's probably a mod. They changed the floor and ads, which are easy. While changing stuff like the "nj" on the scorebug takes more work.

So then that would make you a lazy photoshop of Kevin W. Such obvious details went untouched.

6uXNWAo.png

I couldn't care less if the NBA fell off the earth tomorrow. Once MJ left, so did I.

But as a logo/uni guy, and being from Brooklyn, I am curious to see what they do with the Brooklyn unis and logos.

2ly2w09.jpg

Very sloppy how the ad says 'for Brooklyn Nets tix call 1.800.7NJ.Nets'. Makes me think its not really meant as a fake leak, more likely a slightly lazy custom job that someone has overreacted to.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Confirmed not legit. If anyone sees a potential Nets leak, the first question you must ask yourself is, "Does this look like it could have come from the Rocawear creative department?" If the answer is no, then you've got yourself a fake leak.

That joke might actually work if Jay-Z didn't cash out of Rocawear five years ago. For 200 million bones or clams or whatever you call them.

Archived