2012-13 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a pair of those socks.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The more I look at it, the more I think it looks great. Only thing I don't particularly like is that the stripes are much thinner on the sleeves than the body.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I think the arsenal clash is great, everything about it. The red stripe on the socks is a great touch.

I like them, too, but I probably would've put the red stripe at the top of the socks since it is on the cuff of the sleeves.

arsenal's 3rd set is beautiful. ive thought this all along, but the official photos confirmed it for me.

i really like the stripe on the socks. ties into the cuffs and marries the set. i agree that it might look better as the top stripe, but it may loose visibility for players that wear high socks. maybe that was the rationale?

Only thing i dont like about the Arsenal 3rds are the sleeves. They should've kept the stripes the same length as the body or just did them in all black. Besides that though i think it's a good look.

The keeper kit... not so much. The keeper's posture doesn't help make it look any more masculine.

The Arsenal keeper kit makes no sense because it is essentially a shade of red, which is presumably what the opponent is wearing if Arsenal are in their change kit. Maybe it'll be bright enough or pink enough to stand out.

liverpool-1.png

Now that the Cosmos are joining the new NASL, maybe we'll finally see these on a pitch in the States:

119998007_CB_0846_CBD7AE86F0E2851AB1C8DB29B5A62BD4.jpg

It's depressing to think about how Adidas is going to destroy those when the Cosmos join the league. 2018 can't come quickly enough.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The Cosmos shirts are already pretty bad; what's Adidas going to "destroy"?

Those socks are pretty cool, though.

Friedel looks like he's ready to eat someone's soul.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

The Cosmos shirts are already pretty bad; what's Adidas going to "destroy"?

Apart from the collar, it's a very good-looking kit.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Gotta love auto correct

Ain't it the truth.

But yeah anyway here are the Spurs new kits:

spurs01.jpg

Brad Friedel looks like Kane in that picture. And what's with the guy in the ugliest kit combo trying to pick a fight?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Now that the Cosmos are joining the new NASL, maybe we'll finally see these on a pitch in the States:

119998007_CB_0846_CBD7AE86F0E2851AB1C8DB29B5A62BD4.jpg

It's depressing to think about how Adidas is going to destroy those when the Cosmos join the league. 2018 can't come quickly enough.

Adidas doesn't outfit the NASL. THANK GOD!!!!!! And I'm certain MLS will make them jump through too many hoops. Otherwise they'd already be playing. But they also pretty much said, we're the Cosmos! You have to take us!! I still think they'll have a new kit since this uniform will have been out almost 2 years when they start playing next year. I wonder if this will bring the USL and NASL back together or if US Soccer will keep it from happening.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived