2012-13 soccer kits

Saintsfan

The more I look at it, the more I think it looks great. Only thing I don't particularly like is that the stripes are much thinner on the sleeves than the body.

thats kinda how it was for me..i hate saying it but i actually like the look.

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't much care for that Marseille shirt, honestly. The shiny stripes don't do it for me, nor do the large French flag stripes.

It's also not nearly as fine as these beauties:

OM_REP2_SPONSOR_AH12_4_440.jpg

One of the best kits ever. When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

One of the best kits ever. When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Bwahahahahahaha! That's going in the sig, no doubt. :D

Also, this; so much this:

that Cosmos kit is terrible from the knees up.

what am i missing? looks like a white shirt with a green dashiki collar. thats what we're hoping adidas doesnt 'destroy'?

the striping on the socks is amazing though. perfect balance of color.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I don't much care for that Marseille shirt, honestly. The shiny stripes don't do it for me, nor do the large French flag stripes.

That's definitely not one of my recent favorites. Just doesn't do it for me.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

In theory I like it. The "baggyness" takes away from it.

Didn't see this posted, but the Magpies unveiled their 12/13 Home Kit during their first preseason game.

01027811039623001-620x348.jpg

Really digging this.

Looks sharp...finally a kit I can order.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

In theory I like it. The "baggyness" takes away from it.

Maybe that's it.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I'm just glad the new Man U kit is officially for sale. Means I only had to pay half for last year's home jersey! LOL! I really hate that the gingham pattern is on the away shorts as well.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I'm just glad the new Man U kit is officially for sale. Means I only had to pay half for last year's home jersey! LOL! I really hate that the gingham pattern is on the away shorts as well.

The new one really isn't good. I bought it, hoping it would be better in person but it wasn't. I'm sure it will look better on the players than me, but still a massive downgrade. We'll see them in action on Wed. though.

The new one really isn't good. I bought it, hoping it would be better in person but it wasn't. I'm sure it will look better on the players than me, but still a massive downgrade. We'll see them in action on Wed. though.

Yeah I finally saw them in person at the Nike store in Vegas, and I just wasn't as sold on them as I'd have liked. I like the uniform, but not as something I'd buy and actually wear.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

One man's "beautiful" is another's "wow, that's terrible". Yikes. Rowdies look ok, besides their dumb script and fake championship star; Edmonton looks just plain awful.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

One man's "beautiful" is another's "wow, that's terrible". Yikes. Rowdies look ok, besides their dumb script and fake championship star; Edmonton looks just plain awful.

Agreed.

Has anyone seen good quality shots of the backs of the kits for Spurs? Specifically I'm looking to see the back of the blue aways.

Looks like a woven mesh pattern. Sorry, this is the best I've seen.

awaykitback_large.jpg

http://www.cartilagefreecaptain.com/2012/7/14/3158895/tottenham-hotspur-new-kit-photos

Not long after I posed the question here did I find my answer. White looks great...navy, not so much. Disappointing because I LOVE the look of the navy kit from the front.

spurs-home-shirt-back-tiff.jpg

spurs-away-shirt-back-tiff.jpg

gYH2mW9.png

Archived