NFL Draft Live

Dexter Morgan

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Third Tide member drafted. Kirkpatrick to the Bengals!

Probably would have been a second or third round pick going back 10 years, but great argument to be made that CB has become the most important defensive position on the field.

A little surprised nobody picked him earlier. Biggest knock against him would be character issues.

There needs to be a time limit on the amount of hugging and kissing these players can do before getting to the stage.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

You have to be :censored: :censored:-ing me...

Seattle has a chance to land either Ingram or Coples to shore up the defense line and they instead take a guy whose name is better known in a damn video game.

To make things worst... both Coples and Ingram are gone with the next two picks. I don't know what's worst: The pick or the fact that all of us are going to hear Lights Out crow about his stinking ThunderDolts for taking the best DE out there.

Β 

I already consider this draft successful for the Browns.

Glad to see we will have someone to pick up the ball where Jim Brown left.

I'm still laughing after reading that. You honestly think Trent Richardson is picking up where "Jim Brown left" off? I really hope you're right, but you're not. It's nice to be optimistic, but that comparison is a bit much.

Even if they were drafting Jim Brown himself, they'll never win unless they can upgrade their QB.

"Passing league" a clichΓ©? Yes. But like many, this one is based on truth; teams simply cannot win without a good quarterback, even if they have an elite running back.

My condolences to the Weeden family. Horrible end for him.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Never heard of Irvin and the first article I find on him discusses his past as a a drug dealer <_<

Seems like he has the speed to be a good situational pass rusher and not much else. From all accounts though he is a very raw and is a big reach and would of preferred if the Seahawks traded back again and took him later in the round.

Epic fail Browns pick.

Bears selection of McClellin is...confusing, personally.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

As for Dallas, CB Mike Jenkins, who is in his last year of his contract, may be cut or traded as they have just drafted a CB, gave $50M to Carr, and gave $27M to Scandrick (a 3rd corner).

Nope. It means the Cowboys just got better and it means Alan Ball is gone, thank god. We need four good corners in today's NFL. I hope the Cowboys draft a safety and a defensive lineman in this draft. We need some good ones.

Ball is already gone as he is a UFA. His cap number last year was $1.2M.

Jenkins is coming off an major shoulder injury and is in the last year of his contract, which counts about $1.5M on the cap. He changed agents (to Drew Rosenhaus) and he was rebuffed at the GM's Meeting on getting Jenkins an extension. I gave you the contracts for Carr and Scandrik, so slot Claiborne at what Julio Jones signed for last year, 4 years/$16.2M. Plus, they and WAS are going to mediation for that reduction in their cap number.

Archived