NFL Draft Live

Dexter Morgan

I was sooo painfully right on Liuget being a total reach.

So the Saints took Lights Outs' dream player, eh?

Yep. Smooth move, AJ. I'm having flashbacks to when he decided to pick Larry English over Clay Matthews. That one turned out so well.

Also, there's rumors that they might be trying to convert Liuget into a DE. Why would they do that when there was a great DE already available? This kind of crap is why the Chargers don't win Super Bowls!

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Packers move up to get Jerel Worthy, wow. TT you've done it again!!!

Also moved up into the bottom of this round. C'mon Josh Robinson or LeMichael James.

Damn Niners!

EDIT - Casey Hayward out of Vandy. Mike Mayock loves him, best ball skills behind Morris Claiborne. I'll take it!

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

We should dig up an old NFL draft thread from a few years ago just to see how excited we got over busts or how pissed we got iver players that turned out to be pretty good. I think it would be an interesting study,

2011 draft thread

2 things:

1. I wasn't thrilled about Aldon Smith, but at least that turned out well.

2. Mr. Troll isn't with us anymore!

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

We should dig up an old NFL draft thread from a few years ago just to see how excited we got over busts or how pissed we got iver players that turned out to be pretty good. I think it would be an interesting study,

2011 draft thread

2011 seems a bit to soon to say one way or the other. I was thinking more like 2008-2009.

BB52Big.jpg

Don't like that pick by the niners. They alreay have Gore. They don't need an RB. Would've liked to have seen James go to Giants, Packers, or maybe the Lions. Here's to hoping he's the next Barry Sanders (a man can dream, right?).

Also, Ronnie Hillman to the Broncos is going to be one of those picks nobody notices, but turns out to be amazing later on. Ronnie Hillman is legit.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Don't like that pick by the niners. They alreay have Gore. They don't need an RB. Would've liked to have seen James go to Giants, Packers, or maybe the Lions. Here's to hoping he's the next Barry Sanders (a man can dream, right?).

Also, Ronnie Hillman to the Broncos is going to be one of those picks nobody notices, but turns out to be amazing

later on. Ronnie Hillman is legit.

Gore has a lot of tread on the tires, so it makes some sense. I think SF will now cut Jacobs. If Lamichael can bring an extra dimension to our offense, my Niners could be Super Bowl bound.(I know that's a homer statement, but I can dream, right?)

Also did the Jaguars take a punter in the 3rd round?

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

f067e0dd.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

What does Jimmy Clausen do immediately after being drafted by the Panthers? Trash talk Matt Ryan, saying that he beat him in college & he's gonna beat him in the NFL.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

(smh @ myself for replying to the 2010 draft thread, as well. I'm an idiot.)

f067e0dd.gif

Bryan Anger is the next Rob Gronkowski. Probabley could've waited until the 4th round, but this is a good pick.

I've seen him play live multiple times. The dude is the best punter I've ever seen.

HoF, calling it now.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Wow, Jeff Fisher really loves to pick Cornerbacks with off field baggage doesn't he

*HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER*

Yeah... go ahead. Linehan had his Tight Ends, Spagnuolo had his Boy Scouts and Defensive Linemen, Fisher apparently has his corners.

Never mind they're going to be revamping the personnel on defense NEXT offseason when it finally dawns on Fisher that no, Gregg Williams is not going to be allowed to be the defensive coordinator for the Rams, stop asking, and they have to hire a new one.

Also look at all the incredibly raw players we're drafting who need major coaching up if they're going to hit their potential. It's like House DeSpags never left. Well...they never would have drafted Jenkins, so to conclude we are actually increasing the difficulty level of the picks panning out.

/Christ, Fisher must have hated Claiborne.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Anybody had Russell Wilson going to Seattle?

This and the Wagner pick were good choices. I get it now that Carroll has known Irvin and that was part of the reason why he took him, but they needed to make some better choices.

Getting Wagner and Wilson will help.

Wow.... Brian Quick this early? What are the Rams thinking?

We're moving to Los Angeles come hell or high water.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

f067e0dd.gif

Bryan Anger is the next Rob Gronkowski. Probabley could've waited until the 4th round, but this is a good pick.

I've seen him play live multiple times. The dude is the best punter I've ever seen.

HoF, calling it now.

Huh?

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Archived