NFL Draft Live

Dexter Morgan

Also did the Jaguars take a punter in the 3rd round?

f067e0dd.gif

Bryan Anger is the next Rob Gronkowski. Probabley could've waited until the 4th round, but this is a good pick.

I've seen him play live multiple times. The dude is the best punter I've ever seen.

HoF, calling it now.

Huh?

Call it a crazy prediction, but this guy is literally the best punter I've ever seen. This includes NFL punters. I would not be surprised if he goes to the Hall of Fame, or at least multiple Pro Bowls.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also did the Jaguars take a punter in the 3rd round?

f067e0dd.gif

Bryan Anger is the next Rob Gronkowski. Probabley could've waited until the 4th round, but this is a good pick.

I've seen him play live multiple times. The dude is the best punter I've ever seen.

HoF, calling it now.

Huh?

Call it a crazy prediction, but this guy is literally the best punter I've ever seen. This includes NFL punters. I would not be surprised if he goes to the Hall of Fame, or at least multiple Pro Bowls.

If Ray Guy (or by freak chance Sean Landeta) isn't in the Hall of Fame, no punter's getting in the Hall of Fame

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Yeah, although I think it's a very silly bias, punters aren't considered worthy of the Hall.

Or even of much respect from fat middle-aged men who think they know who's a "real athlete".

Crucial position, though. The Packers might not have beaten the Bears in the 2010 NFC Championship if they didn't consistently pin Chicago deep in their own territory with an excellent punt team.

Yeah, it wasn't a comment on how good or otherwise Anger is, just a reference to the fact that Rob Gronkowski is a tight end.

I think you are trying to talk about Sebastian Janikowski.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Oh wow. I really derped there, didn't it?

I meant Sebastian Janikowski :wacko:

Ray Guy wil get in. Eventually.

Anyway, Russell Wilson the Seahawks is a good pick. Size be damned, the kid can play.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Oh wow. I really derped there, didn't it?

I meant Sebastian Janikowski :wacko:

Also not a punter.

I thought he did both? Huh. Well, then I guess Ray Guy.

I can say that this isn't my proudest moment, that's for damn sure.

I don't about third for the ultimate fill in position.

Even if the guy is on the level Shane Lechler now, I'm not sure I'm looking at him until at least the fourth and only if I have zero faith in whoever my current punter is in which case I'm making a change no matter what.

I don't about third for the ultimate fill in position.

Even if the guy is on the level Shane Lechler now, I'm not sure I'm looking at him until at least the fourth and only if I have zero faith in whoever my current punter is in which case I'm making a change no matter what.

I read that over and over again, and I have absolutely know idea what you're saying.

What we were thinking during previous NFL Drafts...

From 2008...

I don't really think that Matt Ryan will be a franchise QB, if I were the Falcons I would go with Dorsey.

Vernon "hit or miss" Gholston to the Jets?

Just pencil him in as a bust now.

Wow, Joe Flacco. I really hate this pick. Especially the fact that we traded up for it. I'm not sure what the trade was but hopefully we didn't trade a future 1st rounder for it. I see Flacco as the second coming of Kyle Boller. We'd have been much better off drafting a guy in the 3rd round or later (I wanted to see Eric Ainge as a sleeper). Really screwed up with this one.

I don't like the Titans picking Johnson over the likes of DeSean Jackson or Devin Thomas. Titans need a #1 receiver, not a bunch of #3 and #4's on other teams.

Manningham has multiple red flags....unless you want to have another potential criminal on your roster. (Lie about drug use, intermittent as a player last year, reportedly scored a 6 on the wunderlic).

Just looked over the first round. Joe Flacco at #18? That's a bit of a surprise. I figured Brohm would go before Flacco.

-The biggest name to go in Round 6 is Colt Brennan as he gets picked by the Redskins.

I like this pick. Heck, I like the Redskins entire draft. This team will be good in three or four years.

More later...

BB52Big.jpg

From the '07 Draft:

The Dolphins are :censored:ing idiots. That's all I can say.

Worse than Buffalo last year.

Thanks, Miami, for turning Brady Quinn into the story of the draft...lol

I'd say the Phins were vindicated, but Ted Ginn turned out to be a TOTAL reach.

Yeah, its dead. CJ is gonna rot in Detroit running worthless 40 yard dashes that would be receptions anywhere else.

Or get on the Madden cover and help lead Detroit to their first playoff appearance in ages. :P

And im a big Dwayne Jarret fan as well, I think hes brilliantly underrated.

...I hope he meant "constantly inebriated".

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

And since we're digging up old draft day gems... (the names have been edited to protect the misguided)...

Dan Lefevour to the Bears. Well, there's your future quarterback, Chicago. I've got a feeling he's gonna be the best quarterback to come from this draft.

Same here. They don't need to rush him in Chicago. Let him sit behind Cutler for a few seasons and learn the position. The real trick will be making sure he doesn't pick up Cutler's attitude or bad habits.

So um....see what had happened was...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived