Logos/uniforms you would bring back

kajeet

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate the Cowboys, but I wish they wore this set as their home set:

cowboys_carter.jpg

Update the colors to the current set and this would be a great logo to bring back:

6187.gif

Saving the best uniform for last:

San%20Diego%20Chargers.jpg

spacer.png

• 9 months later...

montreal_alouettes_2010_grey_cup_champions.jpg

Denver Broncos, New York Jets...take notes.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

aaaaaaaaaaaafffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.jpg

Oh hell yes. I LOVED that set, both home and away. In fact, short of these, I've never seen black, red, and gold look so good together. (Even the Serpentine numbers fit well.) And the laurel trim was just a thing of beauty.

You also have to admit the shoulder patch is the best one they've ever worn. I have one of these (Heatley's on the back) and I love it. Wish this could be the primary jersey, with a nice white one to match.

sport-scarf_leafs_zps5f769288.png

seahawks_banner.png

You also have to admit the shoulder patch is the best one they've ever worn. I have one of these (Heatley's on the back) and I love it. Wish this could be the primary jersey, with a nice white one to match.

Gross. :hockeysmiley:

bruins2_display_image.jpg?1291311298

This uniform is quintessential Bruins to me. I think they'd look much better using this than their current ones (probably because they have a yellow shoulder patch drowning in a yellow yoke).

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

I agree on the Bruins. Part of the reason we all fawned over their edge update was that 1) most of the edge updates were downgrades and 2) the jersey they had just before that was a bit too busy. But I like the 80s jersey best.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Gross. :hockeysmiley:

bruins2_display_image.jpg?1291311298

This uniform is quintessential Bruins to me. I think they'd look much better using this than their current ones (probably because they have a yellow shoulder patch drowning in a yellow yoke).

One of the very best classic of NHL IMHO.

Those who are 40 and older would probably prefer this one. Some because they watched O'Reilly, Bourque, Cheevers, Neely wearing it, others because Don Cherry was behind the bench lol

The white was also very special.

BostonBruins89-90F.png

I'd like the Cincinnatti Reds to bring back their mid 50's sleeveless jerseys worn without an undershirt:

mlb_klu_200_zps7846197e.jpg

Ted Kluszewski was the only player who wore it without sleeves.

klu_bell_cover.jpg

Those socks :wub:

I like to think that he had sleeves, but then when he flexed they ripped off and blew away.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I cannot tell, but does Ted have very short sleeves or does the jersey have red "stripes"

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The first kit that I can remember really admiring is the 'sash' effort worn by Crystal Palace from the mid-1970s into the 1980s...

peternicholas.jpg

The club have resurrected it on a couple of occasions as both a first and away kit, but if they were to permanently adopt it as their first choice it certainly wouldn't get any complaints from me. Simple, classy and elegant.

*pic removed*

Those who are 40 and older would probably prefer this one. Some because they watched O'Reilly, Bourque, Cheevers, Neely wearing it, others because Don Cherry was behind the bench lol

BostonBruins89-90F.png

Very nice, save for the shoulder patch. Their current set is great and they'd have one of the best sets in the league either way, but the biggest advatnage that these have nice and clean single outlines. The double outlines on the current set drive me nuts, especially on the home jersey where the NoBs are practically illegible from a distance.

0123thomas.jpg

vs.

preview_362_41304.jpg

Though they'd be better off using the standard NHL block font than the "NEELY" font, because it seems thinner. Either way, it beats that over-outlined, serifed mess on their nameplates now.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

*pic removed*

BostonBruins89-90F.png

Very nice, save for the shoulder patch. Their current set is great and they'd have one of the best sets in the league either way, but the biggest advatnage that these have nice and clean single outlines. The double outlines on the current set drive me nuts, especially on the home jersey where the NoBs are practically illegible from a distance.

0123thomas.jpg

vs.

preview_362_41304.jpg

Though they'd be better off using the standard NHL block font than the "NEELY" font, because it seems thinner. Either way, it beats that over-outlined, serifed mess on their nameplates now.

The NOB on the alts have a single outline and it looks much cleaner. I don't mind the double outline on the numbers, though.

Archived