2012-13 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

Conrad.

This is cool. This marks the first time that "throwback" refers to the uniforms I remember watching/wearing as a child. Its only a matter of time before I hear Nirvana and Pearl Jam on a classic rock station. These are the only two unis that this set is missing: 2003136146.jpgp1granthill.jpg

And I'd personally love to see these, but I understand that they don't evoke a ton of excitement in the rest of the country, and its not an era the Blazers front office really wants to revisit . . . .

elite-daily-damon-stoudamire.jpg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is cool. This marks the first time that "throwback" refers to the uniforms I remember watching/wearing as a child. Its only a matter of time before I hear Nirvana and Pearl Jam on a classic rock station. These are the only two unis that this set is missing: 2003136146.jpg

And I'd personally love to see these, but I understand that they don't evoke a ton of excitement in the rest of the country, and its not an era the Blazers front office really wants to revisit . . . .

elite-daily-damon-stoudamire.jpg

Those Sonics unis were awesome - wish they'd bring them back for this year. The Blazers did go to the NBA Finals in the 90s set.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

That Pacers set is NOT insanely classic. It ain't even halfway classic.

FloJo...THAT was insanely classic. Why didn't they reincarnate those for this promotion??? :cursing:

You're just wrong, Buc. :P These are just plain beautiful:

pacers15_display_image.jpg

The FloJos were decent, but highly overrated.

They were, at least, better than this eyesore:

three-point-shootout.jpg

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

three-point-shootout.jpg

The Mavs need to throwback to that uni. Lovely.

Say all you want about the Pacers' 80s unis, but at least it has some kind of team name on it. :) Who's the #12 guy standing next to Dale Ellis/behind Michael Adams?

Just bring Orlando's Throwback and it will be perfect.

this is what i'm sayin'...get these babies back out:

runiform2.png

also, StuckeyDuck, i hear ya about the "throwback" notion of unis I grew up watching. now i know what all the olds feel like!

Wow, the "9" in that Magic number font is bad. It looks like a drunk person tried to write a zero. It looks like nobody wore a 9 (or any digit higher than 5) until Tim Kempton in 1997, so I guess there's a reason that I didn't remember it, but... wow.

H9Ot0.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

The #12 isn't a Piston uniform is it? Well it reminds me of the bubblegum cards that couldn't use the logos in the picture or some kind of ad.

It's not a Pistons uni that was around when the Heat was a young franchise. Not sure what it is.

Any news on the possibility of a Clippers blue Alt this year I think it would be a good time considering the add-on of cp3

seems likely, as the 2012-13 catalog for uniforms has a "TBD" in the place of a Clippers alternate. that, combined with that Chinese fake last season, makes me think this year they'll get released.

Any news on the possibility of a Clippers blue Alt this year I think it would be a good time considering the add-on of cp3

We do have a Clippers beat reporter here. I'm sure they second they unveil something, he will let us know.

We do have a Clippers beat reporter here. I'm sure they second they unveil something, he will let us know.

Thank God we also have the chief of the Thread Police here to tell us what we can and can't talk about! And not only that, he has all the updates that nobody was dying to know about Akron Zips athletics!

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

The #12 isn't a Piston uniform is it? Well it reminds me of the bubblegum cards that couldn't use the logos in the picture or some kind of ad.

It's not a Pistons uni that was around when the Heat was a young franchise. Not sure what it is.

It was probably a placeholder that was used because the Heat hadn't unveiled their identity, like OKC used for awhile after moving from Seattle.

It was probably a placeholder that was used because the Heat hadn't unveiled their identity, like OKC used for awhile after moving from Seattle.

Except the Heat jersey is right there. My guess was NBA 3-point champ that was unemployed but allowed to compete, like Craig Hodges later. He wore a similarly, but not as, generic jersey. But... the link says he is the only non-NBA player to ever compete in the 3-point contest. So there you go.

Archived