2012 NFL week by week Uniform Match-ups thread

canzman

Remember when Vikings-Packers used to look awesome? <_<

I hope Nike murders Minnesota's current set this offseason.

I hope the Vikings murder their current look this offseason, and that Nike's only contribution is to receive the instructions, and do what their told... I don't want the crew that came up with the Seahawks' silliness having anything to do with it.

Fingers crossed... we've seen the last of that horrific paneled and piped uniform in live action. The Vikings have way too many great looks sitting in their archives.

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you guys don't give nike enough credit. That's a bold statement, but honestly not talking about combinations Or bfbs or anything like that, strictly design hOw many of their college redesigns look bad? Like legitimately bad? In talking the big Nike schools not the team builder schools.

Maybe I'm biased because I'm a fan but it seems all their work is top notch. So I think they'll do a great job with minny.

I hated the Seahawks uniforms when they first came out but now I kinda love em.

Also regarding the texans it was said that Arian Foster was pushing for "icy whites" this week so there's a chance that happens. Apparently he's been trying to convince some others to push for them as well.

Remember when Vikings-Packers used to look awesome? <_<

I hope Nike murders Minnesota's current set this offseason.

I hope the Vikings murder their current look this offseason, and that Nike's only contribution is to receive the instructions, and do what their told... I don't want the crew that came up with the Seahawks' silliness having anything to do with it.

Fingers crossed... we've seen the last of that horrific paneled and piped uniform in live action. The Vikings have way too many great looks sitting in their archives.

Speaking of the Vikes, anyone catch in that NFL commercial with Devin Hester at the end that the Vikings are wearing their old road uniforms? Seems like an odd choice since that part of the commercial is supposed to be today's NFL.

why doesn't denver wear blue pants?

Because they're wearing orange jersey with a blue stripe and the blue pants have an orange stripe.

PvO6ZWJ.png

We know, we know...hopefully the Vikes go with a grey facemask, striped socks, helmets that don't match their jerseys and old school block numbers.

Its OK for some teams to be "traditional". There are some really nice "old school" looks. But not everyone has to look like the Browns or the Chiefs (thank God). Its a big world out there, uniform-wise.

BTW, the Seahawks uniforms are pretty kick ass. For NFL standards, at least. Even with the lame-looking lime green shoes. A nice upgrade.

Yes, niners look great under the lights, I just don't like their end zones. Prefer the old school old west looking ones

this Packers - Niners game is beautiful.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Seahawks wearing all white today. Falcons in their normal home reds

I'm telling ya, IF, and that's a huge IF, if they win today and IN San Francisco, they will rock "all-white" unis in Super Bowl even though they will be the designated home team....................

Seahawks wearing all white today. Falcons in their normal home reds

I'm telling ya, IF, and that's a huge IF, if they win today and IN San Francisco, they will rock "all-white" unis in Super Bowl even though they will be the designated home team....................

i could see that, either that or blue jerseys and gray pants. They like to keep the monochrome for "Seattle Eyes" only, if you will

spacer.png

spacer.png

Te texans will be wearing all liberty whites today.

Please tell me they don't call them "all liberty" whites. Hopefully that was all you

The official color of the white is Liberty White, the red is Battle Red and the blue is Deep Steel Blue.

Archived