CCSLC New Look-What do you think?

nash61

So long as this is the Q&A thread, any word on setting up a donate system? Or is there already a PayPal I can set recurring donation to?

I don't think I'd be along in giving something each month.

I appreciate it but I must decline, I will only accept donations in the form of helping populate the site with content :)

Interesting. I'd love to hear more on why if you ever feel like sharing.

I respect the decline and I'll stop offering :)

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I had all my fantasy leagues set to follow, and even after selecting the notify option, I'm not getting any sort of notification when the forums are updated.

I had to update my personal settings for the notifications because they were all blanked out. Maybe that's what happened to you as well.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I did set it to notify on forums I'm watching. Not sure why nothing is still showing up.

Following a topic gives me a notification, but I haven't tried for a whole forum.

On notifications: is there supposed to be a pop-up window when clicking on the notifications image on the top right? It's been alternating between a pop-up and navigating directly to the list of notifications I received.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

The one thing I would maybe like to see changed is for the header link to take us back to the forum's main page (as it used to) instead of SportsLogos.net frontpage. I've already made the mistake of clicking it least a dozen times now. That's probably the one thing that's going to take a lot of getting used to.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived