2013 MLB Logo and Uniform Changes

TheOldRoman

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your information is certainly correct, but - no offense - those color swatch examples leave a lot to be desired...here's a better representation of the color difference:

PLS_199_C_SRGB.pngPLS_200_C_SRGB.png

Hmmm... I was just reposting what Paul linked to on Uni Watch. Still an upgrade, but I think I like Paul's 200 better.

Which is closer to the pullover-era Reds?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

New darker caps on the way as well? Hmm, that's going to noticeable ...

I would doubt the caps change. New Era is very lazy with colors and only gives teams a handful of options. I wouldn't be surprised if the only reds they offered were what the Reds used last year, brick and a burgundy.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

New darker caps on the way as well? Hmm, that's going to noticeable ...

I would doubt the caps change. New Era is very lazy with colors and only gives teams a handful of options. I wouldn't be surprised if the only reds they offered were what the Reds used last year, brick and a burgundy.

I'm confident in that as well. They only offer stock color sets - the Mets and Brewers use the same color royal, the Yankees and Braves use the same navy, etc.

If anything, I suspect this is the team changing its "official" colors to better match the colors they've actually been using on the field.

Interview caps? Good lord.

They'll need to put on their thinking caps

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Interview caps? Good lord.

When can I order my "Taking a Dump" hat?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Then I must have been thinking of the Labor Day '99 game, because I know I remember watching a game with them in red tops

39874_01_lg.jpg

Here is jersey from Labor Day 1999, a special one off jersey made out of differnet material than the bp jerseys of that time

I actually own one of these from the 99 shirt off our backs game.

Then I must have been thinking of the Labor Day '99 game, because I know I remember watching a game with them in red tops

39874_01_lg.jpg

Here is jersey from Labor Day 1999, a special one off jersey made out of differnet material than the bp jerseys of that time

I actually own one of these from the 99 shirt off our backs game.

Actually, if the Cardinals are going to have an alt jersey, I'd rather it be this jersey worn only on like the first Friday home game of each month. Vastly limits the potential of being overworn.

sorry if this has already been talked about, but im pretty darn sure the Cards are getting alts with St. Louis on it

Yep. And the Red Wings are also using regular nameplates this year.

Also, does anybody think the Marlins logo looks like Maroon 5's logo?

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived