2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ What's odd about those is that the design is unlike any other sideline caps that are all black. The brim isn't black (like others) nor the NE logo on the side is white (like others). I want to believe this isn't a sideline cap, rather maybe it's just mislabeled. Unless I see it on the sideline, I think this may just be a fashion thing. But who knows?

It's an on-field cap. It's not mislabeled.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Love the new Browns mascot. They've had him around the last couple years on small stuff like the back of the winter sideline jacket and visor tabs IIRC, and I hope they keep using that logo more.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I like the elf. He brings joy to a depressing franchise. The one thing I don't like is the idea of an elf as the face of a FOOTBALL franchise. It seems more like a baseball mascot or branding to me

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Wish the Browns would just embrace the "Dawg Pound" and bulldog concepts that have been presented multiple times over the years.

The elf has been around forever. It has more connection to the team than the Dawg Pound, which is more representative of the fans. I think they are doing it right this season but utilizing both along with the iconic helmet. I hope both are clues to what we will see next season.

As far as the mascot, I do wish it was a bit meaner looking. But I guess you don't want to scare young people.

The elf looks like Link from Zelda

Bingo...I said it reminded me of Disney in my post but after seeing your post I realized that's exactly what was in my head about the Brownie - Link in the first few releases of Zelda (back in the pixelized character age).

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived