2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

Just confirms why I don't like them jerseys. They're so drab.

Am I the only who's driven nuts by how much closer the bottom of the numbers are to the hem stripes than the nameplate to the phantom yoke?

The arm numbers are spaced much more generously than the name on number.

Blackhawks-@-Wild.jpg

I would only like their jerseys/sweaters if they were blank or if they dropped the yoke. Otherwise it just looks imbalanced to me.

I agree, I'd like to see the yoke and the wheat collar gone but the addition of a stripe or stripes on the breezers.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only who's driven nuts by how much closer the bottom of the numbers are to the hem stripes than the nameplate to the phantom yoke?

The arm numbers are spaced much more generously than the name on number.

Blackhawks-@-Wild.jpg

I would only like their jerseys/sweaters if they were blank or if they dropped the yoke. Otherwise it just looks imbalanced to me.

I agree, I'd like to see the yoke and the wheat collar gone but the addition of a stripe or stripes on the breezers.

A wheat stripe on the pants (like the Red Wings) would really improve this uniform.

I never noticed it. Now I will never un-notice it. :angered:

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I don't think the bear head works that well either. Not that the script logo is much better but it at least suits the style of the jersey.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Yeah, I wouldn't like the primary on that jersey either, just doesn't fit with the striping and two-color design. But the Wild never should have messed with their original jerseys in the first place. That was a great looking modern design and the primary logo looked great on it.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Yeah, I wouldn't like the primary on that jersey either, just doesn't fit with the striping and two-color design. But the Wild never should have messed with their original jerseys in the first place. That was a great looking modern design and the primary logo looked great on it.

I agree, but it looked way better on the CCM template. The Edge version is :censored:.

I did a quick nasty concept of what I'd like the Wild to go to. I think the yellow really takes away from their look.

BJNTEA6CUAAFEf-.png

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The bear head doesn't work well, because everything there is green and wheat, and suddenly there's the injection of red and yellow. It looks kinda like a splotch.

Even though I like that uniform by itself, it doesn't work well in concert with the logo and the template. I don't really see a way to incorporate red that doesn't look washed out, but then you have to completely ignore the logo for the sake of the template. It's probably better to scrap it altogether, in that case.

spacer.png

The bear head doesn't work well, because everything there is green and wheat, and suddenly there's the injection of red and yellow. It looks kinda like a splotch.

Even though I like that uniform by itself, it doesn't work well in concert with the logo and the template. I don't really see a way to incorporate red that doesn't look washed out, but then you have to completely ignore the logo for the sake of the template. It's probably better to scrap it altogether, in that case.

Interesting, especially with the blackhawks sweater right next door which is a much larger culprit of that and is generally regarded as on of the top jerseys in all of sports.

Archived