College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That logo is becoming a mess. It doesn't look like the spacing and line thicknesses really vary that much, but something seems off.

Not a fan of this "update" or even the previous version.

How about this?

flgbspt1000013361_-00_ohio-state-buckeyes-mini-garden-flag-gfosu.jpg

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Am I the only one who doesn't see the big deal? Looks just as fine as their last logo.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Part of the problem with the old tOSU logo was reproduction. At small sizes, that inline in the text gets pretty much lost, and as an embroidered patch it's a nightmare. That said, I think the text looked better with it. Also, this is news, I hadn't seen anything about that prior to this thread.

OD_Signature.jpg

These chrome facemasks look great in the photos, but I wonder how well they will work from a functionality standpoint. The glare from those thing could be blinding in bright sunlight or under artificial lights coming from multiple directions.

Maybe I'm just old and out of touch, but if I were a recruit visiting a school, I would be more concerned with that than I would be with how "cool" they look.

According to the Razorback Equipment twitter account, Arkansas will be keeping the same uniforms for next season but removing the gradient from the numbers, changing "Arkansas" on the road jersey to red and adding Woo Pig Sooie to the collars.

Tyler-Wilson-QB-Arkansas-570x470.jpg

There had been some speculation that we would go back to a more conservative uniform after Bielema talked about being a traditionalist in regards to uniforms recently. I imagine it is to soon to change after just having these done last year but I'm guessing our next set will be very conservative.

A better pic of the red & chrome helmet:

houstoncougaralternatehelmetredchrome.jpg

I wanna like this helmet, but just like the Oregon Ducks wings you will not be able to see the logo on the helmet unless the camera is zoomed onto the player and for that reason alone I believe this is a fail.

233066217_928532_zps72f73856.jpg

Imo this helmet would actually look better from a distance than it does up close.

I wanna like this helmet, but just like the Oregon Ducks wings you will not be able to see the logo on the helmet unless the camera is zoomed onto the player and for that reason alone I believe this is a fail.

Imo this helmet would actually look better from a distance than it does up close.

From a distance you cannot even make out the logo.

spacer.png

Umm...ok? The Thundercat logo seems pretty obvious to me.

Your point about UO's helmets was well taken, but that was because most of the designs had such a low level of contrast between the chrome wings ant the overall helmet color (silver, yellow, white, etc). That is clearly not the case here.

Your point about UO's helmets was well taken, but that was because most of the designs had such a low level of contrast between the chrome wings ant the overall helmet color (silver, yellow, white, etc). That is clearly not the case here.

Can you make out that logo from the distance of that picture? For the most part yes, but I was talking about a fan sitting in the stadium watching the game, because there is no way in hell they will be able to make out the logo. Heck the same can be said for a fan watching from home, unless of course the camera zooms in on the helmet.

spacer.png

Can you make out that logo from the distance of that picture? For the most part yes, but I was talking about a fan sitting in the stadium watching the game, because there is no way in hell they will be able to make out the logo. Heck the same can be said for a fan watching from home, unless of course the camera zooms in on the helmet.

To be fair, it's usually pretty hard to see the helmet logos for any team while you're sitting in the stands. Unless you're within the first few rows.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

To be fair, it's usually pretty hard to see the helmet logos for any team while you're sitting in the stands. Unless you're within the first few rows.

When I am at Commonwealth Stadium my season tickets are on the first row of the second level and I can see UK's helmet logos perfectly fine, especially the white logos on the blue helmets. With that being said, I understand and accept your point.

spacer.png

Oregon State about to get a rebrand? Sorry if this was posted already.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/2/10/3973046/new-oregon-state-beavers-logo-nike-2013

beaver_logo.0_standard_709.0.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Not surprising. They did the military theme for last year's spring game as well.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived