College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the Razorback Equipment twitter account, Arkansas will be keeping the same uniforms for next season but removing the gradient from the numbers, changing "Arkansas" on the road jersey to red and adding Woo Pig Sooie to the collars.

Exactly the changes I'd make. I hope Arkansas keeps them for a long time.

According to the Razorback Equipment twitter account, Arkansas will be keeping the same uniforms for next season but removing the gradient from the numbers, changing "Arkansas" on the road jersey to red and adding Woo Pig Sooie to the collars.

Exactly the changes I'd make. I hope Arkansas keeps them for a long time.

Me too as they have the same template design as Kentucky. The only changes I would make for the Razorbacks would be add striping on the red pants.

spacer.png

I didn't mind Arkansas' uniforms even WITH the gradients, but without them, they're right up there with UK for best uniforms in the SEC, IMO. The razorback-inspired striping could be iconic if they keep it from now on.

Hell, I'd like to see them work it in to all their sports. Their basketball team's current Indiana ripoffs have never looked quite right to me, considering their recent modern football uniforms and what the hoops team wore in their glory days.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I didn't mind Arkansas' uniforms even WITH the gradients, but without them, they're right up there with UK for best uniforms in the SEC, IMO. The razorback-inspired striping could be iconic if they keep it from now on.

Hell, I'd like to see them work it in to all their sports. Their basketball team's current Indiana ripoffs have never looked quite right to me, considering their recent modern football uniforms and what the hoops team wore in their glory days.

Strongly disagree. I remember Arkansas playing in these:

MayberryShot.jpg

This is somewhat relevant. Kennesaw State announced the football program will finally launch and set to kickoff in 2015! Here's the accompanying image. I prefer a black helmet. Of course, it surely can change in 2 years.

rp_primary_Website_Master.jpg

Saw that earlier! Hopefully you guys can be our mini-rival or something

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Strongly disagree. I remember Arkansas playing in these:

MayberryShot.jpg

Yeah, but those Ark unis are Bulls ripoffs, not Indiana ripoffs. The current set doesn't have the thin black outlines, only red and white.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/blog/eye-on-college-football/21697454/proposed-ncaa-rule-would-ban-boise-all-blue-home-uniform

The NCAA wants to take the Boise all-blue ban and apply it across the board. If they do, Boise won't be allowed to wear all-blue and Oregon won't be allowed to wear all-green.

What a dumb idea.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/blog/eye-on-college-football/21697454/proposed-ncaa-rule-would-ban-boise-all-blue-home-uniform

The NCAA wants to take the Boise all-blue ban and apply it across the board. If they do, Boise won't be allowed to wear all-blue and Oregon won't be allowed to wear all-green.

What a dumb idea.

What happened to home field advantage ?

#DTWD #GoJaguars

It is possible that the person who proposed this knew that the rule is framed in such a ridiculous manner that major conferences/programs will oppose it and thus will perhaps overturn the Boise rule in order to remain intellectually consistent.

Sort of an, "If I can't do A, then why can you do B?" type argument, where all the schools that do B will realize doing A is basically the same thing.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this was proposed by Boise St, the MWC or someone sympathetic to their cause.

It is possible that the person who proposed this knew that the rule is framed in such a ridiculous manner that major conferences/programs will oppose it and thus will perhaps overturn the Boise rule in order to remain intellectually consistent.

Sort of an, "If I can't do A, then why can you do B?" type argument, where all the schools that do B will realize doing A is basically the same thing.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this was proposed by Boise St, the MWC or someone sympathetic to their cause.

That'd be interesting if it holds true.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

This is somewhat relevant. Kennesaw State announced the football program will finally launch and set to kickoff in 2015! Here's the accompanying image. I prefer a black helmet. Of course, it surely can change in 2 years.

Are you at State? Your signature and avatar are a little misleading, lol

Are you at State? Your signature and avatar are a little misleading, lol

Congrats man! I'm sure the design will change about 5 times before the first kickoff so you might just get that Black lid. Maybe they'll put ya'll up against us for a "warm-up" game. New DI vs Powerhouse DII, would be interesting.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

Archived