College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

Charlotte will be kicking off it's 1st football season in 2013 as an FCS school and then move up to C-USA in 2015.

The have signed with Nike and revealed the helmets this past fall. They are white with tiny green specs on them.

7644269230_9d9845a486_b.jpg

Beautiful helmet and logo.

Looks like a modification of this, or at least where they got the idea from. It wouldn't get busted for copyright infringement, but I feel like you can see where the inspiration was derived from.

14825448.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charlotte will be kicking off it's 1st football season in 2013 as an FCS school and then move up to C-USA in 2015.

The have signed with Nike and revealed the helmets this past fall. They are white with tiny green specs on them.

7644269230_9d9845a486_b.jpg

Beautiful helmet and logo.

Looks like a modification of this, or at least where they got the idea from. It wouldn't get busted for copyright infringement, but I feel like you can see where the inspiration was derived from.

14825448.jpg

Charlotte had that logo for a while, but if that is the inspiration, then it's better executed.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

I'd say this is the definition of BFBS... UNC having a blackout vs Miami this fall.

http://twitter.com/U...3896704/photo/1

Very interesting, I remember when they started calling the student section the tar pit (back when UNC hired Butch Davis) they had to use navy blue for everything since the university wouldn't allow the use of a non school color to be used. That's when the heels got the navy blue pants and jerseys they still wear. I guess they've loosened their stance on it now, which isn't surprising seeing those chrome domes from last year.

With the Agency numbers and wide stripe it looks like a recolor of Georgia's Pro Combat. The UF doesnt look right and it uses and old/outdated script on the back bumper , so I say not real.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

With the Agency numbers and wide stripe it looks like a recolor of Georgia's Pro Combat. The UF doesnt look right and it uses and old/outdated script on the back bumper , so I say not real.

Don't think Georgia has a National Champ. trophy so probably not a recolor. Unless they photoshopped in the trophy too.

It could always just be a single helmet they had made to show off to recruits with no intention of wearing in a game. I do like the logo with just the F, but don't like the UF decal. The huge helmet stripe is horrible, though.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

It could always just be a single helmet they had made to show off to recruits with no intention of wearing in a game. I do like the logo with just the F, but don't like the UF decal. The huge helmet stripe is horrible, though.

I think it is just a concept helmet they show to recruits, like this helmet which started floating around last season.

New-Florida-Gator-Helmet.jpeg

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I'd say this is the definition of BFBS... UNC having a blackout vs Miami this fall.

http://twitter.com/U...3896704/photo/1

Very interesting, I remember when they started calling the student section the tar pit (back when UNC hired Butch Davis) they had to use navy blue for everything since the university wouldn't allow the use of a non school color to be used. That's when the heels got the navy blue pants and jerseys they still wear. I guess they've loosened their stance on it now, which isn't surprising seeing those chrome domes from last year.

Not necessarily unprecedented for UNC.

http://insidelacrosse.com/news/2012/03/24/north-carolina-debuts-all-black-nike-stx-and-cascade-gear-against-maryland

Thought it looked really good last spring with their lacrosse team, so I don't mind it.

Don't think Georgia has a National Champ. trophy so probably not a recolor. Unless they photoshopped in the trophy too.

I meant the design of the helmet was a recolor not the picture itself.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Archived