College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baylor new unis. Solid new home and away sets. Love how the bear paw is built into sleeve. May need to workshop that alt a bit/ shades of black/gray/green look a bit off (plus helmet combos). Not sure about the number font either. Looks like a custom one. Anyone know if that's been used by another school?

http://www.baylorfan...display.php?f=6

BF_RN6-CEAAC1LJ.jpg

Those are fantastic.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

The paw on the jersey sleeve is greatness. Do any of the pants have stripes? On some of the straight on Oregon State pics you could not see the stripes. In this case it would really only be an issue when they wear the gold helmets. Looks like they've removed the stripes from the white helmets so I'm guessing the pants have no stripes???

Edit: Just found out the answer. Nice!

868285.jpg

New helmet for Old Dominion

BFu25DICMAAQ_4M.jpg

I like the logo, but I'm kind of bummed that Old Dominion didn't stick to their Gun-Metal Gray (or dark silver) helmets...unless these (or the old helmets) are alts. I wish that more schools went with that Gun-Metal Gray.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Really like that home uniform for Baylor. The road should be fine if they wear the right combos (all-white shouldn't be seen very often.) I've never like the all-black for Baylor, but the seem to love it. Hopefully they don't wear it more than once a year.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Baylor's new numbers are completely custom, and the unis look even better in person

Looks like Michigan State's and Oregon's font had a baby

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Baylor new unis. Solid new home and away sets. Love how the bear paw is built into sleeve. May need to workshop that alt a bit/ shades of black/gray/green look a bit off (plus helmet combos). Not sure about the number font either. Looks like a custom one. Anyone know if that's been used by another school?

BF_RN6-CEAAC1LJ.jpg

Those are fantastic.

Good Lord! That is a strong new contender for Worst Font In Sports. Just ghastly.

(Oh, and hate Baylor wearing black, too)

BF_RN6-CEAAC1LJ.jpg

I don't understand why it is so hard to match up the gold helmet with the gold pants...Nike has the power, yet they choose to half ass it.

spacer.png

The paw on the jersey sleeve is greatness.

868285.jpg

The paw on the jersey? It took me about 3 minutes to figure out what you were talking about. I'm not a fan of the so-subtle-you-barely-notice details that seem to be the new temporary rage in sports design. This is like the pointless color on color patterns that are being hidden on so many new uniforms. Why are we suddenly so afraid of a little color contrast?

The paw on the jersey sleeve is greatness.

868285.jpg

The paw on the jersey? It took me about 3 minutes to figure out what you were talking about. I'm not a fan of the so-subtle-you-barely-notice details that seem to be the new temporary rage in sports design. This is like the pointless color on color patterns that are being hidden on so many new uniforms. Why are we suddenly so afraid of a little color contrast?

Love that matte green helmet. I think that's the sharpest matte helmet.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Archived