College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody can mention the random piping problem on the jersey?

I guess you can mention it, sure. But I don't see how its any more or less random than a few dozen other current CFB uniform quirks. Can anybody explain to me what West Virginia has been wearing on the sides of their jerseys, for instance? Or why Cal has floating tiger marks at their necks?

I guess when there's no longer any room on the sleeves for stripes and/or logos, and you don't want to wear Alabama's jersey, you have to resort to some pretty contrived stuff.

So with the "new" UCONN logo set coming soon, does that mean we see a new set of uniforms for the football team? I think they have a great set, one of the best in CFB at the moment.

cincyuconn1.jpg

UConnFootballUSF10.jpg

Ugh, that looks awful, between the ugly pants stripe and the awkward front piping that ends abruptly in the middle of the jersey.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I always thought the UConn football uniforms should have a bit of red in them like their basketball teams.

I don't think red is an official school color. Only the basketball team uses I believe.

According to what Colorwerx has on his site its an accent color for athletics.

ConnecticutUOf_ATH_9999_SCC_SRGB.png

Here is what there away uniforms would look like if they had red.

Uconn_zps52cc663b.png

One of the new rules says "teammates can no longer share numbers." How can this be when schools regularly dress over 100 players for home games?

I think they literally mean share. This is in reference to USC having players change numbers multiple times over a season. It was an attempt to confuse their opponents.

Ah, okay I wasnt aware of that. makes more sense now

Correction. The rule says 2 players at the same position cannot wear the same number. Apparently it was possible previously as long as both were not on the field at the same time.

Les Miles has been doing this with punters and kickers the last few years at LSU.

gYH2mW9.png

New helmet for Old Dominion

BFu25DICMAAQ_4M.jpg

Somebody at East Carolina is going to have something to say about this.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The Old Dominion helmet is perfect, except for the strip of of foil tape down the middle.

Eliminate the stripe and it would be fantastic.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived