Possibly the Greatest Buzzer Beater You'll Ever See

cameroncrazie07

So my high school happens to play in the same section as these two teams so it's pretty cool to me. But forget about all of that, this might be the craziest basketball play I've ever seen at any level. The rest will go unsaid for now, just watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lIMFvCYBXCM

I totally have to agree that was the most amazing buzzer beater I have ever seen and it was a title game. Even though the shot wasn't off in time.

What are you talking about? He's not touching the ball at .1 and it's clear in the replay.

It's pretty amazing that it happened and that the refs called it correctly. I kinda feel bad for the Mt Vernon kids. :censored:ty way to lose.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I just loved the ref ducking for cover as he runs off the court @ 0:36

That's the same thing I thought...and it instantly reminded me of that NFL game in Cleveland against the Jaguars where the refs basically had to book it for their lives amidst the onslaught of bottles and batteries (?) and whatnot.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

That's the same thing I thought...and it instantly reminded me of that NFL game in Cleveland against the Jaguars where the refs basically had to book it for their lives amidst the onslaught of bottles and batteries (?) and whatnot.

Yeah, but the refs here wouldn't have deserved something like that. :D

Did anyone notice the clock starting a bit tad late?

Yeah reading about this on some other websites it's pretty clear that they started the clock a bit late. But looking at the slow-mo replay it looked like he got it off before the clock hit 0.0 although the buzzer on the backboard had already turned red. I guess that I should know this since I live here, but I assume that they judge it from the clock and not the buzzer, or else this wouldn't have counted. I believe that in college they go by the backboard buzzer, but I'm not sure about high school.

Clevejacked?

Clevejacked?

Clevejacked is gaining some serious ground on "Today we are all..." as the most played out CCSLC meme.

Did anyone notice the clock starting a bit tad late?

Clock dose not start until the ball is touched in-bounds, it started correctly.

Which is why in late-game situations players will roll the ball along the court to cover a good distance without actually touching it.

Anyway, hell of a buzzer-beater. That was quite a finish.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived