2014 MLB Changes (logo, uniform wise, etc)

TheFloridianLogoMan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

used to root for texas........got 4 aut. jerseys at 350 a pop

but now, with hamilton, napoli, and kinsler gone....and then enter fatty......i am done with them

there are only that many bonehead moves a fan can tolerate

Bonehead moves? Well, you could be an Angels fan and all their "smart" moves. But you can't giveup, if Cubs fans can survive all the bonehead moves by that franchise, you got 50 more years of bonehead moves to be allowed to give up on the Rangers! :lol:

Am I the only Yankee fan who wants a alternative jersey? Just a navy top with the interlocking NY. I hate that none of my favorite teams have alternative Jerseys. It gets a bit boring.

I know it tradition, but i would definitely go and but one right away, and so would a lot of people.

but now, with hamilton, napoli, and kinsler gone....and then enter fatty......i am done with them

Bonehead moves? Well, you could be an Angels fan and all their "smart" moves. But you can't giveup, if Cubs fans can survive all the bonehead moves by that franchise, you got 50 more years of bonehead moves to be allowed to give up on the Rangers! :lol:

but cubs fans are just nerds and hipsters, supporting the team because it´s smart and cool cheering for a lifetime loser..........if they ever won a championship all their "fans" would vanish...... :lol: ......but seriously, i don´t like anaheim, but now they got hamilton and freese, two of my fave players........very annoying........and my fave eat is trout....maybe God is telling me to convert ?

Am I the only Yankee fan who wants a alternative jersey? Just a navy top with the interlocking NY. I hate that none of my favorite teams have alternative Jerseys. It gets a bit boring.

I know it tradition, but i would definitely go and but one right away, and so would a lot of people.

a navy version of the home jersey.........white pinstrips on navy blue, i think it would look amazing

Not a huge fan of the alternate jerseys in any of the sports. I like it when a team has 2 jerseys...home and road. MAYBE a special uniform for special occasions That's my opinion.

Some of these teams like the Brewers, Padres & Mariners should concentrate on going back to their old uniforms instead of alternate jerseys!

Not a huge fan of the alternate jerseys in any of the sports. I like it when a team has 2 jerseys...home and road. MAYBE a special uniform for special occasions That's my opinion.

Some of these teams like the Brewers, Padres & Mariners should concentrate on going back to their old uniforms instead of alternate jerseys!

No one gives a flying turd about your opinion on the Brewers, Padres and Mariners unis.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Based on the attitudes of some of the people on these CCSLC boards, it seems that they can't take any more stomach-churning moments from the Cubs front office.

a navy version of the home jersey.........white pinstrips on navy blue, i think it would look amazing

KGrHqVnsFJvqWSH4BSefNJw60_57_zps6537001f

Yeah let's dress the most prestigious team in sports like they're "Turbo" from your local softball beer league. That would look "amazing".

It would not only be the worst looking jersey in the sport (and I'm including one-off novelty jerseys from the minors in that), it would also be damaging to the Yankees' brand. You want to see the Yankees in a blue jersey, watch spring training or buy the above fashion jersey.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Yeah let's dress the most prestigious team in sports like they're "Turbo" from your local softball beer league. That would look "amazing".

It would not only be the worst looking jersey in the sport (and I'm including one-off novelty jerseys from the minors in that), it would also be damaging to the Yankees' brand. You want to see the Yankees in a blue jersey, watch spring training or buy the above fashion jersey.

that looks like a bad Italian suit.

Don't get any ideas Staten Island Yankees! ;)

Hey, the Yankees could always do a throwback game...

al_1906_newyork.gif

I'm kidding.

They did, in 2012:

mlb_a_yankees11_576.jpgyankees-throwbacks.jpg

that looks like a bad Italian suit.

Don't get any ideas Staten Island Yankees! ;)

That's more or less the jersey that the vendors wear:

k-bigpic.jpgyankees-vendor.png

Also, according to myth, that was almost the Yankee road jersey, complete with matching pants, in the 70s when we got the current roads.

Anubis.png

Archived