charger77

The Big Ol' Counterfeit Jersey Thread

Its no speeding ammirite?

They can both be construed as bull :censored: crimes. It just depends on who you ask and how much they care about either one. Technically, though, they are both crimes. We've been over this, I would hope it's sunk in by now. But based on your track record, I'm not going to hold my breath.

And you don't need to end every post with "amirite?"

P.S. Let the record show that charjerk77 brought the crime of speeding into the conversation this time. Maybe he's finally acknowledging that it's a crime.

Clever.

I want more pictures of crappy merchandise.

I did see a few new Lightning jerseys for sale at a local flea market today. Wonder how they got them so fast...

Yahoo sports has an article today (w/o pics) about fake Jets merch. But they didn't mention speeding.

I want more pictures of crappy merchandise.

I did see a few new Lightning jerseys for sale at a local flea market today. Wonder how they got them so fast...

Next time I go to S&T I'll make sure to bring the camera and snap off a bunch of pics.

Brank? I guess the stereotypes are true.

I actually would not mind getting one of those.

I actually would not mind getting one of those.

If you're going to buy fakes, at least get the fake that was based off of the real thing.

1. It says RBK and not Reebok

2. Look at how wavy or "bacony" the crest is.

I kinda wish the counterfeit mills would get cracking on those concept hockey jerseys as soccer jerseys that guy creates. I'd love to wear some of those as I'm reaching Dany Heatley speed on public roads.

I almost wish this was the real jersey (aside from the shoddy materials associated with counterfeits). Chances are the Jets will pull a "Buffalo" and ruin a traditional design with unnecessary piping and armpit blotches. This looks good even as a counterfeit.