sportslogos.net missing logo thread

tv15

Not sure if it exists online, but I wouldn't mind seeing this full body version of the horse from the WNBA Dallas Wings.

EDIT: I found a version from the actual agency that made it, not sure if you could get any other versions of it.

http://www.benbarnesdesign.com/dallas-wings/2016/5/5/dallas-wings-secondary-mark

dalwings.jpg

wings2.jpg

Parsons is my dude.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On June 14, 2017 at 11:06 AM, Pharos04 said:

Bumping this because I noticed that the mothership got the Binghamton Devils script up on the site
8870_binghamton_devils-primary-2018.png

But their twitter  https://twitter.com/bdevilsahl has been using a letter-modified Devils logo

I saw that the text is a placeholder but hopefully soon they will official unveil their identity

That's not the team Twitter. @BingDevils is the real one, and they haven't unveiled the official letter-modified version yet.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Arizona Coyotes wordmark from their latest rebrand isn't on the site.

Capture.PNG

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 2 weeks later...

Markham (formerly Brampton) Thunder of the CWHL. The team is currently holding a colours poll, so the outline is subject to change.

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 12.55.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 12.58.26 PM.png

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2017 at 1:15 PM, walkerws said:

Kent State has updated their primary logo. They updated the word ark font and added the lightning bolt

IMG_20170803_113536.jpg

I don't mind that Kent State font, but it'd look a lot better if it was just even/flat rather than the slight angular look.  

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• 4 weeks later...