New Browns uni coming 2015

daveindc

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SO FAR SO GOOD.

It looks like they did not do anything crazy by looking like Oregon St. or Ohio St. with big fat helmet stripes.

They kept the essence of the helmet.

I know that most of you like either a gray or white mask, but really, when you think about what could have happened, even if you guys don't like the brown mask, it could have been much, much worse. Of course, I love the brown mask, so I consider the helmet an upgrade.

They did not go crazy with the shade of orange.

I don't like the non-outlined wordmark, but it's not a huge deal.

I don't like the Dawg Pound logo, but if it's used the way the previous dawg was used, then I don't really care.

The helmet (the key part about today) is an upgrade! And if you disagree, you probably have to admit, at least it was not a total disaster.

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY!

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I really like the new orange. It's a helluva, lot more vibrant, than the old orange. The brown stays the same, eh? I always thought the current brown, was a bit too much toward black for me, but it'll look great matched with the updated orange.

I, for one (and perhaps only one) am glad to see the Browns finally update their facemask to get with the times. And by the times, I mean the 1980s.

But I like the 80s, so for me this is an upgrade.

I am with you.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Dear lord. They literally just changed the color of the facemask in the logo and that's what they've been hyping as a new logo.

They also changed the orange

OrangeCircle.png

COLORS

The orange is brighter and richer and matches the passion of our fans and city.

The brown is unchanged.

Isn't Cleveland in the Rust Belt? Is the mask rust colored? Might work .

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

But, guys, wait! "The new brown facemask represents the strength and toughness of Cleveland."

It more represents the ****ty way the team has played in recent memory.

But c'mon, guys. Look at it this way: it's not the drastic change that a whole lot of us were fearing would occur. So instead of bitching about it being too little of a change or "waiting for this?," we should simply be glad they didn't totally **** it up. At least, not yet... the jerseys still haven't been unveiled, after all.

nav-logo.png

3211339.gif

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived