Milwaukee Bucks Unveil New Logos/Colors, Jerseys & Court

mgdmhl

I was going to type up a long-winded thing about how the Bucks shouldn't have orange due to hunting OF deer, blah blah, but I'll simply keep this short and say This Is Stupid.

Counterpoint: if not for the popularity of buck-hunting in Wisconsin, they'd probably have a different name anyway.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orange signifies construction. The new arena is the most important thing they could possibly have to announce and I think the date matches (or is a day after) when the new owners were announced last year.

And "own the future" might not just be a slogan/tagline. It could be a call to action. Maybe this is all about PSLs.

BREAKING: Many have asked about an image that was posted and deleted from our Facebook page yesterday morning.

Join us Wednesday night as we give you a colorful glimpse into the future.

iqlq2r.jpg

Wednesday you mean 4.1.15 April fools day?

Yeah, I take back that construction thing. Also:

Looks like Wed will answer questions regarding Bucks' color speculation. Sidenote: orange teaser had nothing to do w/arena or sponsorship.

— Frank Madden (@brewhoop) March 30, 2015

Not sure if he has real sources, but I read his blog all the time and he does have press access.

Seems like too much of a coincidence that it's April Fool's.

Is a green rainbow too much to ask for?

Apparently so.
I know right!! Smh.irish rainbows are universally popular. Don't drop the ball please! !?

Again, someone I know says 'Irish rainbows - unlikely'

It's where I sit.

That's the way I'm leaning as well. I believe the new colors will be revealed, but they wouldn't say "Hey, join us Wednesday to see us reveal the new colors!" by printing the advertisement in the new colors lol. It just doesn't make sense.

The Hornets released the colors before they unveiled everything else. It's not totally far-fetched.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

That's the way I'm leaning as well. I believe the new colors will be revealed, but they wouldn't say "Hey, join us Wednesday to see us reveal the new colors!" by printing the advertisement in the new colors lol. It just doesn't make sense.

The Hornets released the colors before they unveiled everything else. It's not totally far-fetched.

Everyone knew exactly what colors they were going to use. Again, it just doesn't make any sense to advertise the reveal of the new colors by making the advertisement out of the new colors. It screams smokescreen to me.

Archived