Milwaukee Bucks Unveil New Logos/Colors, Jerseys & Court

mgdmhl

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd think that the orange is a smokescreen, but I really wouldn't hate an orange green white look. As long as you have the right shade of green and orange. A high school in Alabama, Huffman (nicknamed the Vikings) is orange and green, but it is two shades of the colors that clash and theres very little white, which makes it look a lot like puke. There has to be an appropriate amount of cream or white for it all to look good.

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

Lmao at Teal..your a funny dude!!

Btw. Courtesy of bucks.com website.

2015_playoff_horizontal_370x442.jpg?itok

Love the dark green gradient to silver/white!

Another own the future ad on their website as well.

Both images of this and the "orange" had this font in green. Still curious about the white little streaks within the "E"

150224-newSales-header-1.png

shado_logo.gif

Lmao at Teal..your a funny dude!!

Btw. Courtesy of bucks.com website.

2015_playoff_horizontal_370x442.jpg?itok

Love the dark green gradient to silver/white!

Another own the future ad on their website as well.

Both images of this and the "orange" had this font in green. Still curious about the white little streaks within the "E"

150224-newSales-header-1.png

It's just adidas stripes... one last stamp before they leave.

And I'll pass on the cream and say go with forest green, kelly green and a nice, light mint green. That image above almost uses that.

(And since this is April 1, I hope they don't go all Dallas Stars and trot out the equivalent of a Mooterus jersey with a guy in a horse mask.)

I took a shot at creating the new Bucks logo based off all the rumours and also tried it out in the different colors that have been mentioned. Here's my 15-16 Bucks logo concept:

50mkdRO.jpg

I would buy a coffee with this logo on the cup.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived