College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

7 hours ago, razorback447 said:

Someone, perhaps a member here, photoshopped yellow uniforms for Iowa State. These look waaaaaaayyy better than the black uniform  

Wow these gold uniforms for Iowa state look way better than the old highlighter uniforms they used to have. These would actually be dope. Maybe they’ll add all three of these uniform pieces because it would make all of the uniforms look excellent (besides the black, which could actually give them an Iowa uniform combination with the black helmet, jersey, and gold pants ?)

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Colt16 said:

The only reason I could think Iowa State would have BFBS uniforms is that cyclones/tornadoes have black and grey colors

Yeah I highly doubt that's the reasoning. Most of the time tornadoes are brown because of dirt.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, Sedpredictsports said:

Wow these gold uniforms for Iowa state look way better than the old highlighter uniforms they used to have. These would actually be dope. Maybe they’ll add all three of these uniform pieces because it would make all of the uniforms look excellent (besides the black, which could actually give them an Iowa uniform combination with the black helmet, jersey, and gold pants ?)

Which uniforms were those?

On 7/11/2018 at 9:54 AM, whitedawg22 said:

Now that Nike has put Iowa State into a black jersey, I look forward to seeing Alabama in blue and orange, Ohio State and Michigan State in maize and blue, USC in powder blue, and Clemson in garnet and black.

And don't forget Washington (UDub) in crimson and gray.  Arizona in maroon and gold.  Indiana in black and old gold, etc. etc.  Heck, Kansas would look "awesome" in purple and silver, and Kentucky in cardinal red and black lol!! ??

54 minutes ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Nikespeak

"The black represents the cloud of debris composed of soil, torn-apart homes, and perhaps a cow or two as the tornado wreaks its devastation across the landscape, just like the Iowa State football team when they play Texas."

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

23 minutes ago, bkknight95 said:

Looks great. They also have one of the best endzone designs, despite sharing it with the Eagles. For a school that nearly gave up football, they are on a good track.

Other than the helmet stripe, they look pretty good.  Some of the combos - like black over cherry - do not look good, but most do.

There's also a gray, that I like a lot (with the cherry pants), despite it not being a team color.:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

No self respecting higher education facility should ever publish "Tuff" in any form or fashion.

That said, I do like these uniforms for Temple. I liked the dot matrix pattern on the sleeve caps better than the collar bones. The lack of TV numbers makes this look very empty, though. Black AND grey is a bad duo - one or the other, please. Overall, I'm pleased.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

15 minutes ago, Germanshepherd said:

In one of the more baffling downgrade for downgrades sakes, Tennessee has decided to drop the checkerboard stripe from the helmet and pants

https://mobile.twitter.com/CfieldsVFL/status/1017488274254913536

What a shame. That was the perfect amount of character to add and really made that uniform set, in my eyes, one of the best in college football.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

2 hours ago, Webfooter said:

From a current Oregon player, it sounds like the Ducks will be getting a uniform update. Hopefully it's a single-design, fully mix-and-match set, which they truly haven't had since 2013.

Either this is being over-hyped by the player for hype's sake  

..or Oregon is putting LED's in their helmets.

at this point i wouldnt be surprised by either

2 hours ago, Webfooter said:

From a current Oregon player, it sounds like the Ducks will be getting a uniform update. Hopefully it's a single-design, fully mix-and-match set, which they truly haven't had since 2013.

WE’RE FINALLY GETTING TRANSPARENT STRIPING!

On 7/6/2018 at 5:32 PM, djam2410 said:

I feel like it's a lost cause now even wondering or trying to rationalize teams wearing black/anthracite/gray .. to me they are just universal alternate colors for any team now..there is no end to it . I am just glad during the volt period that more teams did not try and embrace that as a color 

a reminder when trying to justify some of the alternates teams choose now..

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Archived