College Basketball 2013-14

DaytonBlue

My wish for next season is that Syracuse start wearing these again for at least couple of games.

large_flynnblueunnies.jpg

That is all!!

I'm gonna say this as nicely as possible; that would be very bad. They only made the navy blue jersey just to sell merchandise, but it looks absolutely hideous and does not reflect on the school's basketball program whatsoever.

If the Cuse were to bring back jerseys, it would be the grays from 2012. These were FRESH.

20120222_ter_bk3_114_extra_large_large.jpg

I don't think I could possibly disagree more

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New UCF Court mimics black top. I actually dig this quite a bit. I am a fan of these new court design innovations. Some are probably overkill, but i'm all for pushing the boundries of the stale for anything.

ku-xlarge.jpg

Via Deadspin

When is HGI going to do a chrome basketball floor?

Cal State Bakersfield did the "dark-colored floor" thing first, so I won't give UCF any credit for the idea. But at least the wood grain shows through, so it doesn't look like they are playing on a giant piece of plexiglass.

Is that really where the AAC American conference logo will be placed? It looks pretty awful there, especially when it isn't in school colors.

New UCF Court mimics black top. I actually dig this quite a bit. I am a fan of these new court design innovations. Some are probably overkill, but i'm all for pushing the boundries of the stale for anything.

ku-xlarge.jpg

Via Deadspin

Thanks for stealing my idea, jerks! :P

mke_bb_floor_zps066d7e55.png

I actually think the UCF floor works, only because it is still somewhat subtle - at least from those pictures. When a school features a primarily light gold logo, it becomes a challenge to get it to stand out against a natural wood-colored floor. I wonder if this is simply a creative solution to that problem.

New court for Old Dominion.

581282_10151471201310994_1322920655_n.jpg

So now everyone is going to do the state thing, huh? Great.

In this case, I think it's a nod to Virginia' s nickname as the "Old Dominion" State.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

BNye6x0CMAABgVk.jpg

I see stuff like this, and I think the NCAA losing the O'Bannon case will be a good thing. Too much money is being pissed away.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

ku-xlarge.jpg

Via Deadspin

Thanks for stealing my idea, jerks! :P

mke_bb_floor_zps066d7e55.png

The old Mecca design is suprisingly clever when you see the two M's. Only realized it a couple months ago, now I can't unsee them.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Didn't NCAA ban hashtags and Twitter handles on fields and courts?

Fields yes. Courts no. Last season Cincinnati and Baylor (among others) had hashtags on their courts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived