2014-2015 NHL Jersey/Logo Changes

Chewbacca

I've heard somewhere(not a reliable source but, eh) that the Panthers might change their look to go back to something like their original look nexr season, anyone heard about that ?

Given the fact that opening-night attendance in Miami numbered a couple thousand at best (officially just over 7,000 but far fewer butts in the seats than that), I would say the chances of a new Panthers uniform next season are VERY good...along with a new city, new colors, and new nickname.
I suggest you check your facts- it was a Tuesday vs Ottawa that drew 7K, not opening night.

Opening night had 20-25K.

The Penguins should be in black and yellow, the Bruins in brown and yellow.

So Boston should go back to the color they haven't used since 1934....brilliant. THEY CAN BOTH BE BLACK AND YELLOW!!!!!!

If anybody brings up the fact that they couldn't both be black and yellow again I'm really gonna freak out.

But...but....but.., you can't look the same and play the same sport. I get confusededed watching te Braves play the Nationals, twins and Phillies. I just have to hate them all.

I suggest you too to check your facts... Opening night was exactly 11 419...

We have a home for rent, in case you know someone... :lol:

http://images.lpcdn.ca/924x615/201409/24/909706-amphitheatre-quebec-septembre.jpg

How could Florida's arena even seat 25K?

untitled-6.jpg

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I suggest you check your facts- it was a Tuesday vs Ottawa that drew 7K, not opening night.

The Penguins should be in black and yellow, the Bruins in brown and yellow.

So Boston should go back to the color they haven't used since 1934....brilliant. THEY CAN BOTH BE BLACK AND YELLOW!!!!!!

If anybody brings up the fact that they couldn't both be black and yellow again I'm really gonna freak out.

But...but....but.., you can't look the same and play the same sport. I get confusededed watching te Braves play the Nationals, twins and Phillies. I just have to hate them all.

Say What? One team is in the outfield and the other is at the plate.

Penguins. If you're going to replace VG with yellow, that's cool. But at least roll out a decent uniform rather than a mismatched mess with no real design behind it other than random color blocking and a need to cash in on the nostalgia trend.

Midway.png

Penguins. If you're going to replace VG with yellow, that's cool. But at least roll out a decent uniform rather than a mismatched mess with no real design behind it other than random color blocking and a need to cash in on the nostalgia trend.

Still better than the auto fill piece of crap they wear now. Even the pants are crap...they just kept the socks the same from the pre-edge. It's a pretty lazy look. The gold is just a brutal color too. If they started with this and a white version for a year or two and then moved into a new design that would be an upgrade in my book. They could just do so much with that athletic gold. It's such a bold color.

The gold they use now is blah. That's the best word to describe it.

I've heard somewhere(not a reliable source but, eh) that the Panthers might change their look to go back to something like their original look nexr season, anyone heard about that ?

Given the fact that opening-night attendance in Miami numbered a couple thousand at best (officially just over 7,000 but far fewer butts in the seats than that), I would say the chances of a new Panthers uniform next season are VERY good...along with a new city, new colors, and new nickname.

I stand corrected - it was the Panthers' 2nd home game of the season. You, however, need to check YOUR facts on that 20-25K mark!

As much as I would love to see the Nordiques return, the Panthers will probably end up staying in Florida for at least a few more seasons. I think what we will end up seeing is a new third jersey, which I could easily see them using their Original red jersey. I know this will sound a bit strange but I think the Panthers would look quite nice in purple if they got the look right. I would love to see a team or two make use of purple. Nordiks, if you don't mind me asking, where did you hear the about the Panthers maybe changing their uniforms. I haven't heard a single word about it from anywhere on the web.

If hockey really fights cancer, does it get a 5 minute major?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The Lightning and Maple Leafs look the same.

Except not at all...one has a bunch of stripes on their socks, the other has one stripe. One has plain blue pants, the other has a lightning bolt on the pants. One has double stripes on the jersey, and the other has a single stripe....they are not that similar.

I stand corrected - it was the Panthers' 2nd home game of the season. You, however, need to check YOUR facts on that 20-25K mark!

Per ESPN link below, the Panthers have had 3 home games and are averaging 8807 per game.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/attendance

This is TERRIBLE

The Lightning and Maple Leafs look the same.

Except not at all...one has a bunch of stripes on their socks, the other has one stripe. One has plain blue pants, the other has a lightning bolt on the pants. One has double stripes on the jersey, and the other has a single stripe....they are not that similar.

oMG SO DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Phillies, Bears, and new NYFC fan.

Per ESPN link below, the Panthers have had 3 home games and are averaging 8807 per game.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/attendance

This is TERRIBLE

Ok-

Dig deeper, the panthers knew this was going to happen and addressed it before the season by calling a press conference just for the sake of clarity.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/24/no-more-free-tickets-in-florida/

I find it noble, and prefer their approach than the "Buy a coke, get lower bowl seats to a game."

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Archived