2015-16 NHL Uniform and Logo Changes

BigBubba

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This?

Wild_zpsgrar9adt.png

I really like the green jersey like that. I know it is a bit on the bright side but I think that if some red was added to the yoke on the green jersey, it would probably look quite nice. It would look good without the shoulder yoke too. I'd like to see a different shoulder patch besides their logo in a roundel.

Slow day at work today, so I made this.

3f4ce783a342f78706300768bf1c08bd_zpsjvbg

And it's still better than their third jersey.

If the Coyotes are going to re-introduce the kachina to their identity, I think they may just go the cheap route and use it only for the dreaded hanger effect.

You're probably right. I'm happy to see someone else mention them cause I think the news about them getting new uniforms has gone completely under the radar so far. I have a feeling that all they are doing is adding hem stripes. I hope I'm wrong and I think they will at least add black or sand to the jerseys but I can easily see them just adding some hem stripes.

The thing with the green jersey and white yolk is that it looks like a Christmas tree with snow on it. I prefer no yolk on the green like the first one i did.

I actually really like the coyotes jerseys, maybe some hem stripes or something but I like the red and white combo without the black. Hope they go back to this:

TylerGross-PHXset.png

The thing with the green jersey and white yolk is that it looks like a Christmas tree with snow on it. I prefer no yolk on the green like the first one i did.

I actually really like the coyotes jerseys, maybe some hem stripes or something but I like the red and white combo without the black. Hope they go back to this:

TylerGross-PHXset.png

All of that white makes it look even more generic (not saying their current ones aren't).

Next season is the last one in Rexall Place for the Oilers. The team's Twitter account has started using this logo for the "#FarewellRexallPlace" hashtag:

EvbsOXq.jpg

Perhaps this, or something similar, will also be used on the jerseys/ice?

I'd think more on the ice than the jerseys. If anything, it could be a shoulder patch like they did for the Islanders this past season

This?

Wild_zpsgrar9adt.png

That looks fantastic. Leave "wheat" as a logo accent, it doesn't look good with that dark shade of green.

I completely agree. I love the white on top of the green. It would be an awesome tribute to the North Stars as well. I just realized that their new road jersey is a bit of a tribute to the North Stars as well, with the green shoulder yoke. Ever since the Wild brought out their current green alternate, I've always thought they would look good with a cream road jersey, but after looking at this, I think this is what they should do instead. Now, on a different note, can somebody please tell the Capitals to hurry up and go back to the throwbacks full time. They are absolutely awesome and they looked great against the Islanders in the First Round and they looked great against the Rangers last night. Now they just need to bring back the red throwback.

Next season is the last one in Rexall Place for the Oilers. The team's Twitter account has started using this logo for the "#FarewellRexallPlace" hashtag:

EvbsOXq.jpg

Perhaps this, or something similar, will also be used on the jerseys/ice?

ew.

That Lightning joke third jersey is equivalent to the Coyotes old home jersey. Just as legitimate IMO. I actually don't hate them!

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

This?

Wild_zpsgrar9adt.png

That looks fantastic. Leave "wheat" as a logo accent, it doesn't look good with that dark shade of green.

I completely agree. I love the white on top of the green. It would be an awesome tribute to the North Stars as well. I just realized that their new road jersey is a bit of a tribute to the North Stars as well, with the green shoulder yoke. Ever since the Wild brought out their current green alternate, I've always thought they would look good with a cream road jersey, but after looking at this, I think this is what they should do instead. Now, on a different note, can somebody please tell the Capitals to hurry up and go back to the throwbacks full time. They are absolutely awesome and they looked great against the Islanders in the First Round and they looked great against the Rangers last night. Now they just need to bring back the red throwback.

How are any of the jerseys, even those concepts, a nod to the North Stars? This comment is a HUGE stretch. They never wore that striping pattern. The hem stripes always consisted of at least 2 colors. They also had an on again/off again shoulder yoke. A green shoulder yoke by no means is a nod to the North Stars, who's white jerseys didn't have a shoulder yoke for 10 years until the rebranded.

11193339_10101336558163832_3833200637859

Crawford new helmet for game 1 of the Wild series. I dig it.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

That's a huge improvement over the bland design he normally wears. With uniforms as colourful as the Blackhawks, I always hated how his mask was practically monochrome. Nice to see that finally being rectified.

Archived