College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aw man, I think the Devil looks good. Wish they had worn white pants. Also wish IU had matching candy cane pants.

ok I'm kidding about the IU pants

Duke and Indiana look good in color on color.

Except for Duke's helmets. I don't like them.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Duke/IU = good. Good game too, love the big plays.

Miami, eww. Wash State, gross. Snow was cool, especially for a south FL team, LOL.

Southern Miss, WTF? Might be the worse uni I've seen in a long time. Is that mess their regular home ones? Awful helmet logo.

Tulsa, yuck. Va Tech, very niiiice.

so oregon has robo wings now? Perfect, exactly what they needed.

Those are wings?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I think Tulsa - VT was the best looking bowl game thus far honestly, or at least one of the best. I love seeing all three elements (helmet, jersey, pants) contrasting between the two teams. VT looked wonderful with their maroon lid with classic striping, not the tapered crap, white tops and orange pants. Think Tulsa could've gone with gold pants or lids, but thankfully it wasn't their chrome helmets.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

If I understand it right, Minnesota will wear their yellow helmets for their bowl game against Central Michigan

As long as they go GMG they'll look good. I wonder in Central plans to go MGM. It'd end up looking likeca high school all star game if they did.

Indiana would have looked better with red helmets with Indiana script. Duke would have looked better with white pants.

Miami just needs to get less shiny stripes and numbers. Washington State wore their worst look but it isn't that bad.

Tulsa had almost no gold in their unis and use number and lettering from three different teams on their unis.

Virginia Tech looked the best they have all year. I hope they keep those helmets next year.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

so I saw a few plays, and I'm wondering something. Does SDSU have that intricate Aztec calendar design on their helmet? I can't tell from the couple of close up shots I saw, but I can easily understand it being hard to see though.

Jeeze when did MTSU start looking like complete ***? That uniform font is so bad, I bet it makes the guy the guy who designed the Louisville and Miami uniforms go "Ugh"

I thought MTSU was by far the better-looking team in the Bahamas Bowl. Neither team was at their worst- MTSU didn't wear any black and WM didn't wear the "row the boat" unis.

I really liked the brown WMU uniform on they had. Way better then the cheap Georgia State knockoff MTSU was using. I mean MTSU had such a great look with their older unis.

Look at this!

110910_JDW_GT-MTSU_0016.jpg

I think this is the best I've seen MTSU look in a long time.

Archived