NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else watch the Sixers-Celtics game? The Sixers were wearing this logo

yRIyUc7.png

on their right chests. When they unveiled the uniforms, this logo wasn't there. It was on their waistbands.

3 of the stars are black. It's a memorial patch for Darryl Dawkins, Harvey Pollack and Mo Malone. Nice way to honor 3 sixers legends in one patch.

Also the Ad-pocalypse is beginning.

https://t.co/TdgwsZ1s1q

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

The Nuggets are calling these their "White Gold" uniforms, which explains the reasoning behind the lack of gold or yellow in the jersey. And is that black on the jersey, or a dark navy? I thought it was navy at first, but enough people have said black that I realize I may be wrong.

Also, the Celtics have a new court (it's an entirely new court...new wood and everything, not just a new design).

qdwJZXV.jpg

Slight changes, but changes nonetheless. I'm pretty sure they made the center court logo bigger (quite a bit bigger). They also added the TD logo to the baseline and changed the word garden from yellow to white. The Putnam logos are new this year too. There used to be a couple markings in the paint that were peculiarly colored red that seem to be white now.

This is a really nice update imo.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Updates to the Celtics court are subtle upgrades all around. Glad there's no more out-of-place yellow text in the baseline. I'm not sure what difference it makes to lay down new wood, but it's nice to know that we'll always have the simple classic parquet while other teams get ridiculous.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

those Nuggets uniforms are PERFECT. I'd even sub the stripes on the side for something else but overall, very awesome.

That should be their full time color scheme.

You mean no color scheme ? Yeah why not , buying a white t-shirt to show support for your team is a pretty nice move by the nuggs marketing department, will save the fans quite a few bucks B)

And, so it begins. NBA to put KIA logo on All-Star jerseys for the 2016 and 2017 game. It's only a matter of time before they go on the regular uniforms.

I like the Nuggets white gold uniforms, but my beef with them and all the other sleeve jerseys are that they don't carry over the striping from the shorts like the normal jerseys do. It's why I feel like they are glorified t-shirts.

And, so it begins. NBA to put KIA logo on All-Star jerseys for the 2016 and 2017 game. It's only a matter of time before they go on the regular uniforms.

I like the Nuggets white gold uniforms, but my beef with them and all the other sleeve jerseys are that they don't carry over the striping from the shorts like the normal jerseys do. It's why I feel like they are glorified t-shirts.

Darth-Vader-NO-GIF.gif?gs=a

shado_logo.gif

those Nuggets uniforms are PERFECT. I'd even sub the stripes on the side for something else but overall, very awesome.

You mean no color scheme ? Yeah why not , buying a white t-shirt to show support for your team is a pretty nice move by the nuggs marketing department, will save the fans quite a few bucks B)

white, icy blue and black is a nice color scheme. would make for some good looking merchandise, actually.

Except for the sleeves, the stupid big logo, and the color scheme.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The crest is a huge patch on the Warriors jersey -- so clunky. I wish they did it like the stencil style they did back then.

http://butattheendoftheday.com/2015/10/29/the-warriors-are-bringing-back-the-city-throwbacks-but-there-is-one-big-problem/

I'm not good at recognizing small details so feel free to prove me wrong but are we sure that the jersey at the picture is the authentic one, not a replica or swingman?

I'm so naive... after alllll this time about the Clippers new paper clip logo bs, I realized they play their home games at Staples Center.

cuz Staples hg ngpol,enbc

Also Steve Ballmers Microsoft Words Clippy had to get a new job since he is no longer used in Word

Archived