2015 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand why teams can't just use a vinyl wrap on helmets to make them fit with their throwback uniforms. I do like the Skins throwbacks, but they've looked terrible the last to years because they can't use the leather style helmets,

SouthParkBaseballOriolespngsmall.png

I don't understand why teams can't just use a vinyl wrap on helmets to make them fit with their throwback uniforms. I do like the Skins throwbacks, but they've looked terrible the last to years because they can't use the leather style helmets,

Agreed. It's weird to see one logo on the helmet... and then a different version on the sleeves.

Redskins fan here. Hate the throwbacks. I personally blame them being the reason the team has not worn the burgundy pants since 2011 *end irrational rant*

I thought those throwbacks were awesome when paired with the leather colored helmets. It doesn't work as well with the regular lid.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

I would be fine with it if they didn't have the logo on the helmet. It's what they did in 1994 and I'll gladly accept it.

I have an even better idea, they should wear the Spear throwbacks. It was one of the best looks ever and no, I don't care if it's "too close" to FSU especially considering Washington came first.

Redskins-kickers005.jpg

bSLCtu2.png

I would be fine with it if they didn't have the logo on the helmet. It's what they did in 1994 and I'll gladly accept it.

I have an even better idea, they should wear the Spear throwbacks. It was one of the best looks ever and no, I don't care if it's "too close" to FSU especially considering Washington came first.

Redskins-kickers005.jpg

Hell yeah! They should switch to those uniforms full time next year! But they should make a white jersey similar to that for the road, but they won't do so.

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 8 (Part1) (BYES: Bills, Eagles, Redskins, Jaguars)
Dolphins @ Patriots
VY0Hkef.jpgw4hD5O6.jpg
Lions @ Chiefs
3lHu1sQ.jpgmYnedIX.jpg
Buccaneers @ Falcons
W2gRksK.pngTUVHgZX.jpg
Cardinals @ Browns
mAuY7B4.jpgUJCTZ5E.jpg
49ers @ Rams
v32UZQR.jpgSCVbQMp.jpg

I am thinking black-out for the Panthers for Monday night.

No chance in the world Dolphins will wear aqua pants. Not gonna happen, maybe they decide to scrap them for good.

And as much as painfully want to say this, but Jane Fonda leotards could be in the works for both the Ravens and Saints next week. Hopefully not!!

No chance in the world Dolphins will wear aqua pants. Not gonna happen, maybe they decide to scrap them for good.

And as much as painfully want to say this, but Jane Fonda leotards could be in the works for both the Ravens and Saints next week. Hopefully not!!

I was gonna touch on everything you mentioned. Agree with it all, except I like the Ravens in purple over black and I think they will wear that. I don't know why in the world the Dolphins don't wear aqua pants anymore. It's such a good look and they already wear all white for every home game.

I was gonna touch on everything you mentioned. Agree with it all, except I like the Ravens in purple over black and I think they will wear that. I don't know why in the world the Dolphins don't wear aqua pants anymore. It's such a good look and they already wear all white for every home game.

So correct me if I am wrong but didn't the Dolphins wear the aqua pants and also wear mono aqua just last season? Why does everyone say they don't wear it anymore? They haven't yet this year but they have as recently as last season. The way people talk it is like they haven't worn it in 3 or more seasons.

Archived