2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

With that being said. Go Cardinals, being raised out here it's nice to see the Cards in this position. The Cardinals other than being in the Super Bowl and Kurt Warner has been insufferable. So the last few years with Arians has been a good few years. I also want to see Fitzgerald get his ring. He has both earned and deserved that honor.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those uniforms have no business being immortalized in photos of players holding the Lombardi trophy.

If they were to somehow bust out throwbacks for the SB, then we're talking.  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

36 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Those uniforms have no business being immortalized in photos of players holding the Lombardi trophy.

I agree with the sentiment, but the "ugly-uniform-holding-the-trophy" ship has already sailed.

RT_superbowl_seahawks_lpl_140202_16x9_99

10 hours ago, 2001mark said:

On the record:  Cam Newton for me is to the NFL as Dwight Howard is to the NBA.  Giant man-children who think natural physical gifts equates better player than opponent.

The fact both see themselves as Superman rests my case.

There's only one word to describe Dwight, and I'm going to spell it out for you. S A W F T. Saaaawwwwfffttt. To compare Dwight Howard and Cam Newton is a little disrespectful to Cam, in my opinion.  

28 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I agree with the sentiment, but the "ugly-uniform-holding-the-trophy" ship has already sailed.

RT_superbowl_seahawks_lpl_140202_16x9_99

We disagree on that particular one, but I'd say that ship sailed with either the Broncos or Ravens.  These cardinals would probably be the worst ones ever though. 

They'll be in white too, which is arguably worse than their red (though I'm one of the few that likes the red shoulders on the white jersey). 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

12 hours ago, 2001mark said:

On the record:  Cam Newton for me is to the NFL as Dwight Howard is to the NBA.  Giant man-children who think natural physical gifts equates better player than opponent.

The fact both see themselves as Superman rests my case.

Ok, that's a fine way to feel. Dwight is worse than Cam, but that's fine. But let me make my rebuttal:

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

While I believe Denver can beat the Patriots today, I can't help but believe we'd have a more competitive Super Bowl if it's New England playing Arizona/Carolina than Denver.  Denver would get mauled by either of their defenses the same way they did a couple years ago against Seattle.

4 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

I know this is a uniform site, but honestly I couldn't care less, I just want to see Fitzgerald win. The only team with decent uniforms remaining is the Panthers anyways, both AFC teams have bad uniforms (Broncos more so, of course).

Denver's doing all the right things on defense, but if they're going to stay ahead of New England and win this, they've got to consistently take advantage of Brady's mistakes. They have the one touchdown off the first interception, but crapped it up after the second. Even chewing up clock on that drive, at the very very least, would've been much better than negative yardage. If Brady's gifting this to you early, you've gotta take it; a quarterback of his caliber isn't going to play this poor for very long.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Don't really care about the AFC, but boy am I torn about that Cards/Panthers game. I want to see Larry get his ring, but all this borderline racist Cam Newton slander has really made me pull for him too.

Hopefully it's a great game.

Broncos doing better then I would've ever expected. Peyton still looks noodle-armed but he hasn't tried to force too much down the field. I agree with earlier comments though saying that Denver has to take advantage of Brady's mistakes. The good news is that Denver has the ball to start the second half. A score right out of halftime could go a long way. 

spacer.png

Just now, Crabcake47 said:

HUGE stop by the Denver D on fourth down. They still need to get some first downs though if they want to seal it. 

Yeah, I'm glad Denver got the stop but I like the decision to go for it and even the playcall by New England.  Broncos pissed that possession away.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived