NHL 15-16: wife-beaters, adulterers, cokeheads, rapists, pill-poppers, AND METHODISTS

The_Admiral

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Torn between hoping Chicago wins 8-0 tonight or hoping the Ducks win 3-2 so I can revel in the Blackhawk fan reactions.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Torn between hoping Chicago wins 8-0 tonight or hoping the Ducks win 3-2 so I can revel in the Blackhawk fan reactions.

What kind of reactions are you anticipating exactly? There's no reason for knee-jerk reactions this early in the season. Teams are still gelling and the inherent randomness of hockey always allows for parity.

But hey, keep on trollin' baby. You know what time it is.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I know I'm going to look like a big whiner, but to me the Capitals aren't getting enough attention for their start. I know that the Habs are 9-0-0, and of course they deserve all of the attention that they are getting. But the Caps have lost 1 game (and Ovechkin didn't play in that one) and have built one of the deadliest 1-2 line combos in the NHL. Obviously it's early and who knows, by the end of the season Caps fans could be calling for Barry Trotz's head after we finished 10 points out of the playoff picture, but at this point I think they need to be getting some props for their start to the season. If you look at the standings, they have 2 less points than the Rangers (who have the second best point total in the league) and have played three less games. That's impressive.

spacer.png

As a Preds fan, I'm torn where the Caps are concerned. I want to see Trotz do well, but if he helms Washington further than he ever did Nashville (conference championship) I admit that I'll likely feel a bit surly. Kind of like most Nords fans must have felt during the Avs first season.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Do you want them to fire Boudreau?

No, because this isn't a coaching problem.

They're just simply not scoring. It's absolutely baffling. They just said on the broadcast through 330 minutes with Andersen in net, the Ducks have scored 1 goal. ONE.

Changing the coach isn't going to magically fix anything. And really, none of the available coaches or assistants are better options. They're just different options, and I don't think Boudreau is the problem.

He might get fired simply for the reason that something has to change and it's easier to fire a coach than fix whatever chemistry issues there might be currently. However, it's still 0-0 in the game tonight and winning the last few or a couple games on this tough road trip would help his prospects. Beat Chicago, Dallas, St. Louis? It'd be a tough sell to fire Bruce if that happened.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Eww Tie Domi's kid plays for the Coyotes now? EWWWWWW Tie Domi breeded?!?!

Those were everybody's thoughts when he got drafted.
Luckily Max Domi can actually play hockey pretty well, unlike his dad.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Archived