NHL 15-16: wife-beaters, adulterers, cokeheads, rapists, pill-poppers, AND METHODISTS

The_Admiral

It's a shame that we have to wait until January for the first matchup between Mumps Patient Zero/Kevin Bieksa and Milan Lucic/Dustin Brown.

MasculineSlushyBarasingha.gif

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you guys know when the NHL regular season starts?

Would you like me to send a cable to Todd Richards about it? I think there's a Western Union across the street from my office.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Win or lose tonight (probably lose), the Blue Jackets and their $7,425,000 goalie gave up 4 5 goals to the Leafs. At least start getting hurt so you have an excuse, guys.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Jackets having kind of a tough time, so I wrote a song about it! Wanna hear it? Here it goes!

FUN TIMES IN LUMBUS AGAAAAAIIIINNNNNN

(still Lumbus)

Everybody's beating up Lumbus

Haven't picked up a point in two whole weeks

Our coach thinks we start in December

We'll can his ass and then give up anyway

Brandon Saad's gonna prob'ly score fifty

Too bad our defense is made of Cottonelle

We pay our goalie seven million dollars

His save percentage might reach eight-fifty

Our arena is built on a prison

The ghosts all left 'cause the team's too depressing

Hope you fans like mid-to-high draft picks

Your taxes cover this for twenty years more

Abandon hope now so we won't disappoint!

SO DISAPPOINT

vs Hawks tonight :/...if we don't look good, I'm done watching. I can't deal. Richards needs to go.

Maybe Richards reign will be the opposite of when he was coaching the Wild.

Wild- Great First half of year, 1st in league, Missed the playoffs by March...

Blue Jackets- 0-30-0 start, followed by a nearly perfect finish into the playoffs???

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Archived