Future of NFL "Color Rush"

kixbinder5

Are the patriots wearing the Texans deep Steel blue pants? It doesn't look as good as I thought it would...maybe needs white helmet or blue one. The Texans look great in all white as an every once in a while thing and it looks like they are going colorless rush with all white socks 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

The picture looks a bit confusing but it has to be white as Color Rush isn't advertised as one single color for nothing. There is no reason to believe the Raiders would get a special exemption. The Raiders could probably show up to Arrowhead Stadium that night and refuse to wear it but I don't think Mark Davis wants to piss Goodell off right now.

They also advertise it as Color Rush, when 37.5% of the league will wear white this year.  Advertising ain't everything.

It's driving me nuts that the stripe on the Patriots pants doesn't match the stripe on the jersey. They were both made for this one game. How do you not match them? Nike is really bad about little decisions like that. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

1 minute ago, McCarthy said:

It's driving me nuts that the stripe on the Patriots pants doesn't match the stripe on the jersey. They were both made for this one game. How do you not match them? Nike is really bad about little decisions like that. 

I'm confused as to why people are having a problem with the pants. I'm assuming you're talking about the fat white stripe on the pants isn't as skinny as the white stripe on the jersey. To me, it's fine. It's still R/W/R on both parts of the uniform.

2 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

I'm confused as to why people are having a problem with the pants. I'm assuming you're talking about the fat white stripe on the pants isn't as skinny as the white stripe on the jersey. To me, it's fine. It's still R/W/R on both parts of the uniform.

You know where you are,  right??? 

The stripes are driving me crazy as well. 

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

30 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Related to color rush and potentially an unpopular opinion:

The Patriots helmet could use a R/W/R stripe or at least two red stripes and POSSIBLY a blue facemask.

Yes. Some stripes - a single red or blue, or perhaps two - would help

immensely. 

6 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Oh I clearly know where I am. If I've learned anything about my time on these boards, it's that people are oddly serious about uniform stripes.

Well, most people in Star Wars forums are oddly serious about the details of Darth Vader's suit. That's how it goes in this type of territory! :P

And yes, by the way, the stripes are bugging the crap out of me too. Inexcusable inconsistency.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Archived