• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Cujo said:

In other news, CJ Anderson heads back 5280 after matching Magic City's 4 year/$18M offer.

Now, Elway put together a Super Bowl Champion football team so he clearly knows more than I do, but I'm not getting why the Broncos wouldn't have upped Anderson's RFA tender slot from the $1.7 million, no compensation level to the $2.5 million 2nd round comp level in the first place. Are they betting on a breakout for CJ in '16 so they'd have him at below-market-value for '17-'19? Because why not throw the extra $800K at him in the first place, virtually guaranteeing his return for 2016 at least (b/c nobody's gonna give up a 2nd for the privilege of signing CJ Anderson to a decent-sized deal)? 

Chris Givens signs one-year deal to play in City of Homes.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 3:13 PM, Cujo said:

Forgive me for not knowing this one... Charm City = Cleveland?

Oh come on, if you looked at his posting pattern, he only ever talks about teams he roots for. It is obvious he was talking about Baltimore.

In this case that's okay, though. Only because the team in question has cool uniforms :)

20 minutes ago, Purple said:

Oh come on, if you looked at his posting pattern, he only ever talks about teams he roots for. It is obvious he was talking about Baltimore.

In this case that's okay, though. Only because the team in question has cool uniforms :)

You're talking about these, right?

07_BlackJerseys_news.jpg

IUe6Hvh.png

3 hours ago, Purple said:

Pleeease! Them mustard pants make the entire goshdarn uniform.

6uXNWAo.png

1 hour ago, McCarthy said:

Pat Sims re-signs in the Queen City.

(not that big of news being that he's a backup, but I wanted in on the fun)

The Panthers? I wouldda sworn he was with Cincy... :blink:

6uXNWAo.png

8 hours ago, McCarthy said:

Actually, when I click that link, it shows me all Buffalo things because I'm in Buffalo.

Queen City of the Great Lakes FTW!

Screenshot_2016-03-17-18-01-05.png

Screenshot_2016-03-17-18-01-24.png

14 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Actually, when I click that link, it shows me all Buffalo things because I'm in Buffalo.

Queen City of the Great Lakes FTW!

Screenshot_2016-03-17-18-01-05.png

Screenshot_2016-03-17-18-01-24.png

Damn search engine optimization!

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived