College Football Uniforms - 2016 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Only _ichigan, Alabama, Auburn and Penn State

Gotta add Florida, USC, Texas, Iowa, maybe LSU.  I don't see those five schools ever having more than two helmets a year.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Latest since they weren't wearing them last year. Some schools still wear Shutt exclusively. Ohio State and Kent State have exclusivity deals with Riddell so they get these a little sooner than the teams that don't. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 3/28/2016 at 3:49 PM, rickyISking said:

Add K-State to the list of teams that won't have more than two helmets. That could change once Snyder finally decides to retire and stay retired.

Actually if Sean Snyder takes over(which I hope doesn't happen) I could defenetly see him keeping the old look. Although I wouldn't mind an alternate purple helmet or a pair of purple pants to be occasionally worn.

I would also add Cal to the list. Believe they are the only program in the Pac-12 in the last few years to have no alternate variation of their helmet (USC has the chrome version of their regular lids)

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

2 hours ago, Germanshepherd said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Cal brought either of these back. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

white lids MAY come back and the joe roth throwback is rumored to return according to head coach sonny dykes

@dcjames5

2 hours ago, BrandMooreArt said:

whos helmet is this supposed to be? Navy?

edit - nevermind the whole thing didnt load at first. (still say its Navys helmet!)

It's a crawdad, for University of Louisiana (the Ragin' Cajuns) B)

34 minutes ago, razorback447 said:

Does it seem slower than normal this year in regards to uniform changes? Maybe it's more towards the end of the month when spring games are in full swing that things really ramp up but I thought we would have seen more by now. 

As spring games wrap up, we should start to see a few more reveals for any teams that have announced changes. I would check Uniform Swag on twitter they usually RT any new uniforms or new reveals. Do we have a list of teams that are getting new uniforms btw? I know Rutgers is planning new uniforms and not sure of many others

@dcjames5

26 minutes ago, djam2410 said:

As spring games wrap up, we should start to see a few more reveals for any teams that have announced changes. I would check Uniform Swag on twitter they usually RT any new uniforms or new reveals. Do we have a list of teams that are getting new uniforms btw? I know Rutgers is planning new uniforms and not sure of many others

UCF, Michigan, Tulsa, Louisiana Tech and East Carolina are the only ones I know. 

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

1 hour ago, Germanshepherd said:

UCF, Michigan, Tulsa, Louisiana Tech and East Carolina are the only ones I know. 

Those are teams that have yet to unveil, right?  

Archived