Houston Roughnecks:

D.C. Defenders:

Seattle Dragons:

Vegas Vipers:

Orlando Guardians:

Arlington Renegades:

• Like 1
  • Hate 1

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I see a few elements that I actually like, but overall these things are awful.  SO much to critique, so little time.  Wow.

First reaction:
I love the orange  SeaDragon shell,  not a fan of the texture in the stripe or facemask color.

Defenders looked better with red helmet.  Battlehawks had good details ripped away for a generic look.

The actually went with the "Sports Drink" logo on the Renegades helmet?  Instant fail.  Doesn't look right and DOES NOT match the rest of the uniform.

What the *#&$ did they do the Roughnecks????  WORSE than an eyesore...a true trainwreck.

I don't like the "cutesy" elements in the SeaDragons stripes, camo watermark on the Defenders shell or the "cracked" (it's "cracked" all right!) look in the Brahmas logowork.

Defenders and  Battlehawks are okay but downgrades.  Seattle looked better in blue jersey.  Best 2 are Guardians and Brahams.  Vipers are boring, Renegades doesn't work with the helmet and Roughnecks just need to be flush.  FFS, this is a hot mess.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nuordr said:

The Houston Roughnecks helmet is awful...it reminded me of the Jacksonville Jaguars two-toned helmet when I first seen it. I am not a fan of the Vipers either as it is very plain. 

It looks like someone got drunk and just started slapping crap on the shell.  It's really a bad eyesore...so incredibly the opposite of what the team had originally.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

San Antonio Brahmas jersey. 

I actually like the San Antonio set. But a lot of these need more work. 

I'll wait on my comments.. I'll have to let it all soak in. Can you try to find this for all of them. It provides the best look.

6on7h5.jpg

THE Xtreme Fantasy Football League

5 minutes ago, BengalErnst said:

I'll wait on my comments.. I'll have to let it all soak in. Can you try to find this for all of them. It provides the best look.

This was posted on the San Antonio newspaper web site but hopefully they'll all have the same layout available.

The Seattle Sea Dragons unveiled new uniforms for the 2023 XFL season. (Courtesy of Brian Stull / )

The Seattle Sea Dragons unveiled new uniforms for the 2023 XFL season. (Courtesy of Brian Stull / )

XFL's Houston Roughnecks uniforms revealed for 2023 season

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

20 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

DC has the strongest set and it’s not even close

Agreed, Camo aside it looks a lot like the University of Maryland look that I loved, that somehow during my time there as a student they ditched almost completely and embraced the black. 

• Like 1