Tradition Evolved: Tennessee Titans Unveil New Uniforms

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, AgentColon2 said:

This team would be hot garbage in any other division.

Four years ago they went 2-14, and 3-13 the following year. Last year they got a playoff win. It's a huge step in the right direction.

The helmet is very dull. As it's been stated before, very reminiscent of the Toronto Argonauts. So many gimmicks. But apparently that's what Nike and the NFL teams that agree to this crap are into. This uniform will be dated in a few years like most uniform changes in the past 5 years.

21 minutes ago, Teal said:

Kinda annoyed they didn’t show the red colour rush set. 

The baby blue is the Color Rush set.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

I like the unis. The side panel could be better, but oh well. The pants stink, but other than that they look okay. I get more of a CFB feel. The new sword striping on the helmet looks cool (which the helmet by the way is pretty nice). I think it was time for a change and the right thing was done. Oh course though, you cannot please everyone. I LIKE THE SET! But as usual about 80 percent of people here “hate it”. 

Well, if there was one positive for the people who don’t like the uniforms, at least our boy #DanParker was proven wrong! 

They overdid it with the swords. I feel like the designers had this conversation. Let’s Titan up this helmet with a sword. Ok now what about the jerseys? Let’s put a sword on each shoulder. Now the pants? Can anyone think of anything to do with Titans other than a sword? I’ve go it... A sword sheath. 

I want to hate these, but I can't. Do I think they're good? No. But I don't think they're terrible. Things that could be fixed to improve the look

- NO GREY

- NO SIDE PANELS

- Columbia Blue Helmet, Navy facemask

- Sword yokes should be one solid color

- Sword-shaped pants stripes

- Use the number font from the social media marketing

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived