CCSLC Board Technical Issues

On 6/3/2019 at 4:18 PM, RyanMcD29 said:

Anybody having an issue changing their profile photo? I've tried on Firefox, Chrome, and Safari and none of them are popping up with any option to upload when I hit the edit button, but then when I hit continue it allows me to crop the one I already have

Yes.  I've wanted to change my avatar since the Stanley Cup Final ended and it won't let me.  I've tried three different browsers, deleted all cookies from and it still won't let me.  If anyone with this problem has been able to find a way around it, please let me know.

• Like 1

A potential solution: members are not permitted to upload profile pictures directly to the forum. It may work if you host it yourself and upload the url.

So, use this option:

Ny2Zhpo.jpg

VmWIn6B.png

Not sure what the mods may or may not have done, but now the option to change the profile picture has been completely removed. There is usually a blue box in the corner of your picture that allows you to change it (or, the past week or so, just readjust your current picture), but now even that isn't there.

• Like 3

ExJworW.png

14 hours ago, LMU said:

A potential solution: members are not permitted to upload profile pictures directly to the forum. It may work if you host it yourself and upload the url.

So, use this option:

Ny2Zhpo.jpg

Magic Dynasty is correct, it is presently impossible to get to this menu.

• 1 month later...

I'm having some issues logging in from my phone with Safari. I keep getting an error that my username/password is not correct, even though it's 100% correct. I've logged in and out from my computer using the same log-in information and it works fine, but my phone says that information is still incorrect. I've changed my password 2-3 times to see if that helps. I've also cleared my cache on my phone. Not sure what else to try. Any other suggestions to get it to work? 

I use Chrome from my computer but I stick with Safari on my mobile devices. I've tried to log-in from Chrome on my phone and it actually works on that browser for whatever reason, but am hoping to avoid switching back and forth between Chrome and Safari for this website. Any tips would be appreciated. 

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

I'm having some trouble getting image links to work. For the moment all my images I've posted seem to disappear and reappear at random. I've tried switching to another image hosting site, but so far no link seems to be accepted, even from well know sites such as imgurl. 

On 8/11/2019 at 9:57 AM, Xibalba said:

I'm having some trouble getting image links to work. For the moment all my images I've posted seem to disappear and reappear at random. I've tried switching to another image hosting site, but so far no link seems to be accepted, even from well know sites such as imgurl.

Yup. I've been having this problem for a while now. Whenever click the "insert other media" button and post the URL from imgur or even a direct URL from another website, the box turns red and nothing happens.

EDIT: It seems as though the issue has been fixed for the most part. To post from imgur, you'll need to use the click on "get share links" and copy the BBCode. Enter it directly into your post instead of using the "insert other media" option.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, dont care said:

Is anyone else getting the adds that fill the borders of the screen and don’t allow you to click anything until they’re finished doing what ever it is? I find it really annoying personally.

Yep, they just came back this morning.

ExJworW.png

• 1 month later...

Am I the only one getting full page pop up ads for some insomia treatment? I also had one a short time ago for some other medication.

I've seen them on my phone as well, now on the laptop.

By the way -- it isn't a re-direct. It just appears over the page. When I clicked on the link to get the address, it vanished.

2 more times just now for the full screen insomnia ad. Frustrating in that it closes easily, but then takes you to the top of the page you were on, not the post you were reading. 

Edited by Sec19Row53
More info
  • Like 3

It's where I sit.

14 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Am I the only one getting full page pop up ads for some insomia treatment? I also had one a short time ago for some other medication.

By the way -- it isn't a re-direct. It just appears over the page. When I clicked on the link to get the address, it vanished.

2 more times just now for the full screen insomnia ad. Frustrating in that it closes easily, but then takes you to the top of the page you were on, not the post you were reading. 

3 hours ago, walkerws said:

I'm getting an add that scrolls up from the bottom. Those insomnia adds pop up as well on my laptop.

The same on the phone and the desktop. Not every time, but they do seem to pop up when logging in after a few hours. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

15 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Im getting these types of ads in desktop, but for the Florida lottery.  Guess it varies on subject matter, but the ad style is getting frustrating.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.