AHL/ECHL/Minor/Junior League Hockey Changes

Dante_X

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

1 hour ago, Chromatic said:

The jersey feels a little empty without a front number given the size of the wordmark.

That'd make it inaccurate to the jersey it's based on, though, which didn't have front numbers;

spacer.png

Effectively, it's a blue version of the throwback they did for their Willie O'Ree tribute;

spacer.png

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ridleylash said:

That'd make it inaccurate to the jersey it's based on, though, which didn't have front numbers;

spacer.png

Effectively, it's a blue version of the throwback they did for their Willie O'Ree tribute;

spacer.png

I never said the original had front numbers, I said the font looked small.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got the Admirals jersey in the mail this week. It's incredible in person! Shown here with some of my other Admirals merch. I've had the maroon jersey on the right since 2002 and wore it often to practice. Big fan of a lot of their logo history.

FG7qxLWXwAAAbbJ?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 6

9 hours ago, NicDB said:

As much as I love the current logo, I wouldn't mind if this became the basis for a rebrand.

That said, how did they whiff on the chance to bring back the anchor stripe? That was the best part of the OG Captain Crunch era!

The Cap'n Crunch logo is next on my list to get some sort of shirt or jersey of. I'd fully support the Admirals going full retro.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Not sure when this happened but I just noticed this for the Victoria Royals. Their black and white alternate jerseys used to have the  shoulder outline on their jerseys but now they have disappeared. They actually look a lot better now that they have been removed.

Old:

hockey.jpg?resize=470,312&ssl=1

Victoria Royals name Phillip Schultz captain during celebratory weekend

New:

FJqC7prUUAAx9uB?format=jpg&name=small

211204-Victoria-Royals-Watch-02.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wonder why just one game?  Is it like that one time years ago where the Hamilton Tiger-Cats wore helmets with a tiger head logo that was only used once bc whoever the designer was owned the trademarks?  Because this is better than their current PA logo.

• Like 1

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬