2019/20 Club Soccer Kits

Teal

Great kit ruined by an awful sleeve patch.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xHtHa2U.jpg

vMtG9Of.jpg

Manchester United's home shirt has officially released. And even though adidas reportedly was stopping the sale of long sleeve jerseys that may be confined to just MLS.

Xnyqbtb.jpg

New balls for the Bundesliga which switched to Derbystar this season:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/05/derbystar-bundesliga-19-20-ball.html

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

30 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

xHtHa2U.jpg

vMtG9Of.jpg

Manchester United's home shirt has officially released. And even though adidas reportedly was stopping the sale of long sleeve jerseys that may be confined to just MLS.

Xnyqbtb.jpg

New balls for the Bundesliga which switched to Derbystar this season:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/05/derbystar-bundesliga-19-20-ball.html

Bundesliga been with derbystar for maybe two years now

43 minutes ago, fbjim said:

of the 90s trends to bring back, I'm not a fan of putting the team crest in a shield design for no real reason

It's supposed to be a commemorative kit design, at least it won't be on all of the kits next year. I'm still not happy about the alternate being beige, according to some sources but if these are the third kit I'm good:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/11/manchester-united-19-20-third-kit.html

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

5 hours ago, 90reds said:

Is United going all in on the 99 treble theme because OGS is now manager, or are they dumb enough to think that the 19/20 season is the anniversary of the 98/99 season? 

Second, but is not about 98/99 season, but just 1999, so 2019 is a 20th anniversary of that.

4r2eer.png

6 hours ago, 90reds said:

Is United going all in on the 99 treble theme because OGS is now manager, or are they dumb enough to think that the 19/20 season is the anniversary of the 98/99 season? 

Adidas iss a year behind on commemorative events. They have been since coming on board.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Southampton FC Home/Away/3rds

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

3rd kits are second in from the right.

I keep feeling like the Saints are a football club trying to be a cycling team with their kits. They are always "overdoing" their look in my opinion. 

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

1 hour ago, agentrygraphics said:

Southampton FC Home/Away/3rds

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

3rd kits are second in from the right.

I keep feeling like the Saints are a football club trying to be a cycling team with their kits. They are always "overdoing" their look in my opinion. 

I like the Away and 3rd kits. It's the home I have a problem with. Under Armours templates for teams with stripes recently has cut the stripes off from going all the way up the shirt. I don't know if their template just becomes stripe unfriendly, but it just looks awkward with a thick black/red/other color yoke cutting it off at the collar bone area.

21 minutes ago, WBeltz said:

I like the Away and 3rd kits. It's the home I have a problem with. Under Armours templates for teams with stripes recently has cut the stripes off from going all the way up the shirt. I don't know if their template just becomes stripe unfriendly, but it just looks awkward with a thick black/red/other color yoke cutting it off at the collar bone area.

They have a cut similar to the Nike football jerseys that place a yoke at the neck  or right below it in this instance, instead of the shoulders like most soccer jerseys. It's interesting that the ladies will have different sponsors next year as well. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived