2019/20 Club Soccer Kits

Teal

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, crashcarson15 said:

The women's kit there looks miles better with the sponsor in the proper color for a Barcelona kit.

Is there a proper color for a sponsor on their kit?   This will be the seventh season running with the sponsor in white.  The seven season prior to that it was yellow.  So equal number.  Of course Barca didn’t have a shirt sponsor prior to 2006

having said that I do agree with you.  Yellow is a better option for them for the lettering. 

which-is-best-ever-fc-barcelona-home-kit

On 6/3/2019 at 9:28 PM, Waffles said:

The most visually iconic aspect of the Eixample streetplan is the chamfered (had to look that up) corners of each block. I don't know if it would look all that great if the corners of each square on the uniform were beveled, but the inspiration really doesn't come across at all without it.

They had an alternate jersey with an actual picture of the blocks subdued. I'll have to see if I can find it. 

Image result for barcelona eixample jersey

A training top

Image result for barcelona eixample jersey

Last year's alternate. Stylized is sometimes better and this, 2019 home shirt, is one of those examples.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 6/4/2019 at 4:28 AM, Waffles said:

The most visually iconic aspect of the Eixample streetplan is the chamfered (had to look that up) corners of each block. I don't know if it would look all that great if the corners of each square on the uniform were beveled, but the inspiration really doesn't come across at all without it.

The inspiration might have been a bit clearer with navy blue lines separating the blue and grana have worked and acting as the streets and chamfers. Still, at least it’s better than the horizontal hoops, or it might just be that at least this one has actual Barca colors

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Good look at all three Arsenal kits for next season, including a first look at the third:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Adidas really knocked it out of the park with all of these IMO. So much better than Puma’s lousy efforts over the last several years.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

10 hours ago, Gothamite said:

Well, for anyone who said Western United’s logo was “lazy” or that they didn’t spend any time on it, I give you this possible leak:

That's one way to camouflage a bad logo. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 6/8/2019 at 2:09 AM, zigbazah said:

Beast of a shirt in my opinion. This is Madrid's best look.

2imajpi.png

Move that stupid club World Cup badge to the middle. Why can’t Adidas figure this out? They got it right with the German kits post-WC

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

4 hours ago, TenaciousG said:

Move that stupid club World Cup badge to the middle. Why can’t Adidas figure this out? They got it right with the German kits post-WC

Madrid saves the center for special branding for cup competitions, like Copa Del Rey final and Champions League final. They keep the FIFA badge for all competitions as well, so that's why it's over the adidas logo. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

7 minutes ago, Flames1fan said:

manchester-city-19-20-away-third-kits-3.jpg

Puma: Hey can I copy your homework?

Nike: OK. Just change it so it doesn't look the same

Puma really just flipped the colors around 😂

spacer.png

If there were any doubts that 90s aesthetics are making a comeback in football kit design, the new Hull City shirt is well and truly channelling 1992...

dsfPll3.jpg

BLNg782.jpg

We loves us some Umbro on the 'Umber.

25 minutes ago, Digby said:

That’s a real sharp crest, too. 

The unmistakable work of Matthew Wolff.  He collaborated on NYCFC’s badge, did the design for LAFC, and created Nigeria’s ridiculously popular World Cup uniforms.  Among many others.

The best young designer in sports now.  Or maybe just the best, full stop.  I’m honored to say I worked with him on the Third Rail’s logo. 

Archived