FightingGoldenDevil

NFL changes 2019

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

Let this happen NFL. Please.

 

 

Wear color rush for 6 games, orange for 2, and white on the road.

These aren't perfect, but mixing these with orange socks might be the best combo available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tracy Jordan said:

 

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet but the Bills do have a 60th anniversary logo this year...

 

1v5sn8fa2xt21.jpg

Maybe this is a stretch, or maybe my mind is just corrupted, but this is the first thing my brain jumps to:

2AMdZIT.jpg

I know, very different fonts and a different year, but...

 

Similar red, white, and blue color scheme? ✅

White numbers? ✅

Red ribbon slanted up from left to right cutting in and out of the numbers? ✅

Blue outlining everything? ✅

 

I know it’s not exact, but it’s enough for my brain to jump there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Tracy Jordan said:

 

754e382b0ff4d1bf8a7d168f7db2a813--buffal

 

This logo gives me PTSD. The thrill of signing T.O. and benching Trent Edwards for FItzmagic drowned by 10 losses and the peak of the Toronto rumors... that 60th anniversary logo has the exact subtle bevel the Titans should use instead of the nonsense they're wearing today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Tracy Jordan said:

 

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet but the Bills do have a 60th anniversary logo this year...

 

1v5sn8fa2xt21.jpg

 

It's much better than their cheap looking 50th anniversary logo...

 

754e382b0ff4d1bf8a7d168f7db2a813--buffal

60th season, not 60th anniversary. [nitpick - it's what we do]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, McGlinchey23 said:

I’d rather see their primaries in good combinations then see the color rush honestly. Their primaries suck too I know, but the total mono-brown from jersey to toe is too much for me. 

 

I bow to nobody in my deep and abiding hatred for monochrome football uniforms.  I think anybody who's spent any time on these boards has had to read my annoying rants about the plague that is NFL monochrome (for which the Seahawks will never be forgiven). However, that's just how bad the Brown's regular uniforms are. Me, of all people, I'd rather see a monochrome uniform than that shaky font, stupid stitching, and horrific name on the pants.

 

(Wearing orange over white socks with it would help, though.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally don't think the Browns' Color Rush is as great as people seem to think in relation to their standard brown set, but if it's an excuse for them to stop throwing in random white at home games throughout the season, then I'm all for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

I personally don't think the Browns' Color Rush is as great as people seem to think in relation to their standard brown set, but if it's an excuse for them to stop throwing in random white at home games throughout the season, then I'm all for it.

 

Orange numbers with a white shadows on dark brown. Doesn't get much worse than that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

 

I bow to nobody in my deep and abiding hatred for monochrome football uniforms.  I think anybody who's spent any time on these boards has had to read my annoying rants about the plague that is NFL monochrome (for which the Seahawks will never be forgiven). However, that's just how bad the Brown's regular uniforms are. Me, of all people, I'd rather see a monochrome uniform than that shaky font, stupid stitching, and horrific name on the pants.

 

(Wearing orange over white socks with it would help, though.)

The monochrome is the only thing i hate about the seahawks uniform and I am a seahawks fan.  I would love if they wore grey wolf or white pants at home permanently with their navy jersey. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure about these "wolf grey" pants that keep getting brought up, but the regular old grey pants they occasionally wear are the only pants they need, home or road.

 

Switching to grey pants exclusively would take the Seahawks' uniform out of the bottom third and into the middle third IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I'm not sure about these "wolf grey" pants that keep getting brought up, but the regular old grey pants they occasionally wear are the only pants they need, home or road.

 

Switching to grey pants exclusively would take the Seahawks' uniform out of the bottom third and into the middle third IMO.

I thought those were Patriot grey. Whatsupwithdat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I'm not sure about these "wolf grey" pants that keep getting brought up, but the regular old grey pants they occasionally wear are the only pants they need, home or road.

 

Switching to grey pants exclusively would take the Seahawks' uniform out of the bottom third and into the middle third IMO.

Arguably, Seattle’s already in the top of the middle imo, the wolf grey would look okay, but so would navy, I might even prefer the white pants. If anything I would change the green. Darken the green and throw it in more and there ya go, top ten in the league 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The color will have such variation that I fear it will never match such a drab uniform color choice. You sorta miss the shiny dazzle era of uniforms. 

 

I sense your evening or night games, it'll appear almost black. Right now in the brightness of spring-into summer, it'll be vibrant. Meadowlands is known to be in the shadows. They're afraid to show us just how bad that look can get. 

 

The first photo has a nice bright clean look. Second, it's going towards forest green fast. And the third, it's only green in the direct sun spot. These will be surely interesting as weather and times change. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NikeRuinsEverything said:

Someone could argue it's one of the best colors on a helmet in the league, but it's not enough to save the new horrid set of unis. 

Well, that would be if the set of unis was horrid, luckily they’re not 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

Arguably, Seattle’s already in the top of the middle imo, the wolf grey would look okay, but so would navy, I might even prefer the white pants. If anything I would change the green. Darken the green and throw it in more and there ya go, top ten in the league 

Might be biased but I think the seahawk uniforms are in the top ten of the league despite the monochrome.  I like these better than any uniform they have had; expansion 76 & steel blue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man that Jets helmet would look slick af if it had a double white stripe or shard stripe to fill that awkward negative space

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2018 at 11:48 PM, MN Wilkings said:

This would be a good look and would allow for throwbacks or a red alternate. My only issue is that all four teams in the AFC East would have white helmets. Unless, of course, the Jets change to green helmets next year...

 

I'm a lifelong Miami Dolphins fan and I think the time has come for them to consider a metallic aqua helmet.  The Fins wear white jerseys for most games, so I think this would be a good way to add a little more color into the mix.  The aqua numbers on the white jerseys would pair well with a matching metallic helmet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.