NBA Changes 2019-20

kolob

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

honestly it seems super easy to cover up. You can make yellow cut outs of the letters that spell “James” and then glue them on to the jersey to essentially create a blank name jersey. Use heat pressing and whatever material to get an even cleaner look. Then print out the letters that make up the word “Davis” in black and then glue them on or heatpress. Literally good as new.

something like this: 

IMG-7122.gif

On 6/27/2019 at 9:21 PM, pelicanfan said:

honestly it seems super easy to cover up. You can make yellow cut outs of the letters that spell “James” and then glue them on to the jersey to essentially create a blank name jersey. Use heat pressing and whatever material to get an even cleaner look. Then print out the letters that make up the word “Davis” in black and then glue them on or heatpress. Literally good as new.

something like this: 

I really don't like the New York wordmark. Bring back the old one and drop the silver/gray from the uniforms.

6 hours ago, ScubaSteve said:

The new cover for NBA 2K20 Legacy Edition features the Heat alts and might be one of my favorite sports covers ever

spacer.png

Miami's main identity is solid, and has a good history, but, man, with DWade retiring now is the perfect time to switch to the Vice identity full time and start a new era with a look that's truly unique.

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

1 hour ago, GMW79 said:

Miami's main identity is solid, and has a good history, but, man, with DWade retiring now is the perfect time to switch to the Vice identity full time and start a new era with a look that's truly unique. 

Absolutely. I see some people going "No c'mon, you can't go to those full time though."

Why not? People love them, why not ride that wave for a bit? You can always go back. It's much more interesting than what they currently have.

16 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

Absolutely. I see some people going "No c'mon, you can't go to those full time though."

Why not? People love them, why not ride that wave for a bit? You can always go back. It's much more interesting than what they currently have.

I totally agree. I’ve honestly never been on board with the heats colors. Darkish red and yellow and black just never clicked. Blue and pink on the other side is so good looking and it’s the perfect beginning for a new era. 

IMG-7122.gif

Sorry, but I just can’t hop on the full-time ViceWagon. It’s a good look for an alternate, but I don’t consider it to be an improvement and there’s nothing so wrong or broken with the current identity that it warrants that kind of a departure. I’ve said this before, but in my opinion, “just because” and “why not” are not good reasons to rebrand. 

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

37 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Kings will be bringing back their royal blue uniforms this season. Personally, I always liked these more than the baby blue throwbacks

@Conrad. Will you be saying what teams are Getting Classic Uniforms? You told us the past 2 years. If not, why can’t you?

da0Lbhs.png

I doubt it will ever happen but I wish the pelicans would do throwbacks for those New Orleans hornets unis. Those have a special place in New Orleans history considering they were the cp3 era and the pelicans really don’t have much jersey history. I’m pretty sure the pelicans history with unis consisted of: New Orleans jazz jerseys, hornets jerseys (two different sets) and one pelicans set of jerseys

latest?cb=20170701192814

the pelicans would make some crazy money selling these with Zion 

IMG-7122.gif

Archived