2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

Kramerica Industries

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, GDAWG said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick is one more team away from playing for a quarter of the league. 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26290095/source-qb-fitzpatrick-agrees-dolphins-deal

He'll obviously be a placeholder until they draft their franchise guy in 2019 2020. All in all, I'm just glad Tannehill is gone.

1 hour ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26290095/source-qb-fitzpatrick-agrees-dolphins-deal

He'll obviously be a placeholder until they draft their franchise guy in 2019 2020. All in all, I'm just glad Tannehill is gone.

You won’t be saying that by week 4 when fitzmagic runs out and you really won’t be saying that when the dolphins select a bust with the No.3 overall pick next year

7 hours ago, dont care said:

You won’t be saying that by week 4 when fitzmagic runs out and you really won’t be saying that when the dolphins select a bust with the No.3 overall pick next year

1. I honestly hope he doesn't have any from the start.

2. I mean... yeah? I'll take the gamble.

55 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

The Bengals released Vontaze Burfict. 

Glad that's over. 

Long overdue. No idea how he was still in the league. 

Someone will pick him up though. Just watch. 

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Crabcake47 said:

Long overdue. No idea how he was still in the league. 

Someone will pick him up though. Just watch. 

Chiefs probably take a flyer on him for a year. God only knows we need someone intimidating on that side of the ball. Maybe not Burfict's type of intimidating but something. 

21 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

Oh he went to Harvard? Huh. Did anybody know he went to Harvard? 

I think we can retire the Fitzpatrick/Harvard joke just like we can retire the Magic Eye/sailboat joke. The obvious observation seldom needs to be shared.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

we should do a joke graveyard thread where we bury online bits and memes and twitter joke formats that have become tired and hackneyed. 

Anyways, Burfict got old, fat, and slow while maintaining his problem child ways. He was no longer good enough to put up with his bullshirt. He's also had a million concussions.

If Paul Guenther at the Raiders or Mike Zimmer with the Vikings want him they can have him. I don't know who else would take a chance on him. He might work well with the Steelers because cheapshots like his are legal when you play for them. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

It’s odd seeing Tannehill and Bortles on teams now that have franchise QBs set for the future. Albeit, Tannehill didn’t really have a choice due to trade, but if I were at least Bortles I would’ve tried to get a contract with the Giants or Patriots

7 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

It’s odd seeing Tannehill and Bortles on teams now that have franchise QBs set for the future. Albeit, Tannehill didn’t really have a choice due to trade, but if I were at least Bortles I would’ve tried to get a contract with the Giants or Patriots

Titans haven't extended Mariota as he is on the 5th-year team option of his rookie contract.  He’s 16-12 as the starter the past two seasons while throwing 25 touchdowns to 24 interceptions and will have a new OC this season. Arthur Smith was promoted from TE coach.  Smith is Mariota's fifth play-caller in his soon to be five seasons. 

Archived