Kramerica Industries

2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

Recommended Posts

Ryan Fitzpatrick is one more team away from playing for a quarter of the league. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, GDAWG said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick is one more team away from playing for a quarter of the league. 

 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26290095/source-qb-fitzpatrick-agrees-dolphins-deal

 

He'll obviously be a placeholder until they draft their franchise guy in 2019 2020. All in all, I'm just glad Tannehill is gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone's going to be sad, when the Browns are fed to Tom Brady's Patriots in the playoffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26290095/source-qb-fitzpatrick-agrees-dolphins-deal

 

He'll obviously be a placeholder until they draft their franchise guy in 2019 2020. All in all, I'm just glad Tannehill is gone.

You won’t be saying that by week 4 when fitzmagic runs out and you really won’t be saying that when the dolphins select a bust with the No.3 overall pick next year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dont care said:

You won’t be saying that by week 4 when fitzmagic runs out and you really won’t be saying that when the dolphins select a bust with the No.3 overall pick next year

 

1. I honestly hope he doesn't have any from the start.

2. I mean... yeah? I'll take the gamble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GDAWG said:

 

He's played for 1/4th of the league!

 

Not bad for a 7th round draft pick out of Harvard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Bengals released Vontaze Burfict. 


Glad that's over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

The Bengals released Vontaze Burfict. 


Glad that's over. 

Long overdue. No idea how he was still in the league. 

 

Someone will pick him up though. Just watch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Red Comet said:

 

Not bad for a 7th round draft pick out of Harvard.

Oh he went to Harvard? Huh. Did anybody know he went to Harvard? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Crabcake47 said:

Long overdue. No idea how he was still in the league. 

 

Someone will pick him up though. Just watch. 

 

Chiefs probably take a flyer on him for a year. God only knows we need someone intimidating on that side of the ball. Maybe not Burfict's type of intimidating but something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

Oh he went to Harvard? Huh. Did anybody know he went to Harvard? 

 

I think we can retire the Fitzpatrick/Harvard joke just like we can retire the Magic Eye/sailboat joke. The obvious observation seldom needs to be shared.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we should do a joke graveyard thread where we bury online bits and memes and twitter joke formats that have become tired and hackneyed. 

 

 

 

Anyways, Burfict got old, fat, and slow while maintaining his problem child ways. He was no longer good enough to put up with his bullshirt. He's also had a million concussions.

 

If Paul Guenther at the Raiders or Mike Zimmer with the Vikings want him they can have him. I don't know who else would take a chance on him. He might work well with the Steelers because cheapshots like his are legal when you play for them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

 He might work well with the Steelers because cheapshots like his are legal when you play for them. 

 

This is the first team that came to mind when he was released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

 

This is the first team that came to mind when he was released.

The first team that came to my mind were the Cowboys 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Blake Bortles is signing with the LA Rams to serve as Goff’s backup.

 

BORTLES!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s odd seeing Tannehill and Bortles on teams now that have franchise QBs set for the future. Albeit, Tannehill didn’t really have a choice due to trade, but if I were at least Bortles I would’ve tried to get a contract with the Giants or Patriots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

It’s odd seeing Tannehill and Bortles on teams now that have franchise QBs set for the future. Albeit, Tannehill didn’t really have a choice due to trade, but if I were at least Bortles I would’ve tried to get a contract with the Giants or Patriots

Titans haven't extended Mariota as he is on the 5th-year team option of his rookie contract.  He’s 16-12 as the starter the past two seasons while throwing 25 touchdowns to 24 interceptions and will have a new OC this season. Arthur Smith was promoted from TE coach.  Smith is Mariota's fifth play-caller in his soon to be five seasons. 

Edited by dfwabel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.